Chapter 52

Zayn(POV)

As i looked over at the door to see that no one was coming, i sighed while looking back down at my baby. He was so beautiful but yet dangerous at the same time.

I smiled down at his dimpled one, wow he really doesn't give a fucking shit if we fuck right here right now, in the middle of probably being looked for. 

''I'm gonna make love to you now baby.''

He nodded while leaning up to capture my lips on his soft ones, which i don't get since we've been here his lips have been soft this whole time.

''Your lips are always so soft for daddy.''

He chuckled while biting down on my lip and pulling me closer to his hard on. 

''Stop talking and make love to your baby.''

I couldn't resist but to pull the gown up and start grinding our cocks together, well i must say i like the gowns right now, knowing that we could just fuck without having to remove any type of clothing off.

''Uh zayn more.''

I bit back a moan while rubbing both our members together, i really don't feel so comfortable with this sex idea now, but i'm in the mood and i need a release.

I can't wait any longer, who fucking knows when my mum and her damn dogs will come in here looking for us any minute now.

''I'm sorry to say this baby, but i'm gonna go in dry ok? I don't wanna waste anytime without making love to you.''

I quickly stroked myself to try and harden even more for his tight arse, as i threw my head back stroking, i could feel a pair of soft lingering lips on my neck moving up to my jaw.

''Harry lay down love.''

I moved my head away from his dreading lips while lifting his gown to wear i could actually give attention to his nipples, and their gorgeous hoops pierced through them.

''I wish we could take our time and do what we always do baby, but right now i can't help but ask if i could go in dry?'' 

''Yes babe, just go. Do whatever just make me feel loved zayn.''

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders while bringing me down face to face while kissing me sloppy.

''Fuck me till i'm seeing stars babe.''

He moaned out while throwing his head back, giving me the best access to his sweaty bloody neck. I leaned down while licking the dried up blood from his neck that was a mixture of sweat.

''Just fuck me already and stop teasing, we don't have time zayn.''

I chuckled for the first time that it was actually real after being here, wow i'm completely lost in this whole thing that i don't even give a shit about harry getting hurt or about me wanting to die. All that matters right now is being here and pleasuring the one person i love. 

''Ready for my cock baby?''

He choked out a 'yes' while i slowly entered the head of my c**k in his tight hole which was fucking wonderful. He squeezed my bicep while crying out in pain, i can't stop now.

I pushed in further only to stop when he squeaked out a 'stop' i shook my head while jamming in feeling dry and tight.

I spit down on my hand while pulling out and rubbing the spit all over my throbbing c**k, c'mon hurry up, i don't want to be having blue balls without finishing.