Chapter 11

Harry(POV)

After slamming my door in his face and making my way up stairs, i decided i needed to get some sleep since i know he'd probably come over tomorrow and hang out. I must admit though i really had a good time tonight he was being all romantic and funny, i just couldn't believe i was being such an arse to him. I stripped down to nothing and looked down at myself in the mirror seeing multiple hickeys, that fucking dick. 

I grabbed my sheet and wrapped it around my cold body and threw myself on my old mattress while doing a little bounce, wow I'm still shocked about how this dinner went, it was really nice for someone to go through all that trouble just for a few hours of dinner and talking.

He even said i looked gorgeous instead of trying to get inside my pants, which we both know who would be the dominant one which is me. I'm always the stronger and controlling one of my mate which nothing nasty happens just telling him what to do is all, but still Zayn would be under me sweating and scratching down my back while i thrust inside him hard telling him to call me daddy.

Yeah i hope he has some lube for his tight arse cause I'm about to rip him open. Thinking and imagining to myself left me smiling while falling into a nice sleep with the images of zayn being fucked from behind while i pull that soft thick hair of his. 

I was about to fall asleep with the nasty sex images pictured in my head when i forgot that Ed was coming over to talk to me about his bad date, i bet it's not even that bad anyways. I got up and wrapped the thin sheet tighter around my body while walking down stairs to wait for the red headed loser.

Sitting on the couch while drinking a beer and lining up some coke on the table in front of me was all i needed before snorting this good looking shit up my nose, After lining it i grabbed my straw and bent down snorting two lines of cocaine up my nose while throwing my head back feeling so fucking good.

Soon enough there was a knock which of course Ed is here, maybe if his date was that bad i could get him to have fun with our little friends called drugs here, I got up and put my beer down while walking to the old wooden door.

I opened it to see that there was a Ed holding onto a ice pack to his little prick, what the fuck. I moved aside for him to come in while he wobbled inside and sat down on my couch while flinching, i guess from the pain.

''Let me guess, you did something stupid and got kicked in the family jewels?''

''Shut up harry, the date fucking sucked arse crack and ball sack''

''Hahahaha ok ok tell me what happened''

I sat next to him and lined some more cocaine up on the table while handing him the straw to have his turn. While watching him snort then taking a deep breath to talk, i cuddled myself more into my sheet and laid back to listen while watching him.

 ''Ok so first of all, you know how i told her the date was at my house? Well she went and then i sat her down at my table which was all rusty and it was a total embarrassment. The food was already cold which was taco bell and then i spilled red wine all over her new white dress''

I tried to hold in a laugh that was about to fall out of my mouth. Shit my date wasn't even that bad.

''Then i tried helping her clean which i tripped over the damn dog that was under the table the whole fucking time. And while i tripped, i tried to grab onto something for my safety of falling and pulled the top of her dress down while revealing two large boobies''

My eyes widened and then that's when i burst into a laughing mess. 

''Dude, it's not fucking funny. That's why i have a fucking ice pack on my ball sack, you twat''