Chapter 38

Harry(POV)

I was awoken by a cold hand rubbing against my thigh while trailing their fingers up my inner thigh. I smiled while licking my dry lips wet, zayn always has to fuck with me while i'm trying to sleep.

''Zayn stop, i already told you i'm not in the mood of finishing ok?''

No answer, oh so now he wants to play the silent treatment while trying to turn me on. I kept my eyes shut while biting down a moan when i felt his finger tips barely touching the tip of my c**k, fuck that was so good. I just wanna jump right up and tackle him for some hot rough sex. 

Soon i could feel his fingers going lower, i spread my legs for him to have easy access, i could feel the bed dip a little then all of a sudden my eyes hot up only to see zayn sleeping right beside me.

MY breath hitched as i sat right up panting for air looking around the room but only to be met with the dark and the moon that was bright. I could feel myself get colder and breathing out cold air, i looked over at zayn to see that he was stirring in his sleep, i shook him while keeping myself pressed against the wall. ''Zayn?'' i whispered while shaking him even harder, he slowly pealed his eyes open, he looked up to see that i was shaking in my own damn skin. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes.

''Whats wrong baby?''

He scooted closer while placing his hand on my cheek, he knitted his eyebrows together while grabbing at another blanket that was draped over the chair of his desk and placing it over my shoulders.

''Babe your cold, do you want me to turn the heat up?''

I shook my head while thinking about the stranger touching me and how cold he felt against my not so warm skin anymore.

''Zayn, someone was in here, i felt them touching me and...and... It felt so real, i thought it was you but you were sleeping and when i looked up they were gone.''

I could feel my face burning up from keeping in the tears that were wanting to escape my burning eyes. I'm not gonna cry, i'm not gonna cry, i kept telling myself while looking up at a confused yet somewhat angry looking zayn.

''Are you serious?!''

He got out of bed while looking around the room, he ran to the switch but the light wouldn't turn on. I looked out the window only to hear the thunder getting louder and making the house shake a little, ok maybe the lights are out because if the damn whether. 

''Zayn, i don't think any lights are gonna work seeing that most of the houses up the street are dark.''

I stayed seated since i'm not feeling slight the comfortableness of getting up and touched again. 

''Babe, their lights are gonna be off since it is indeed night at most of the neighborhood is probably asleep by now.''

He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, which i knew that he thought i wouldn't have seen him, but him being directly in front of the window were the lighting shined just showed what his actions were. 

''So you're telling me the whole neighborhood is sleeping, so that means the street lights are also sleeping?''

I smirked while feeling smarter then zayn for once. I know that i haven't been the brightest crayon in the box but this time i'm willing to just learn and possibly become a lawyer or something that'll make zayn take back his words from calling me stupid. 

''Don't get smart with me harry, listen are you sure it wasn't just a wet dream?''

He walked over to his bedroom door which was still closed, but how? I mean i swear i felt a cold hand rubbing up and down my thigh and getting a little to close to my manhood.