Chapter 68

Harry(POV)

After 2 months had passed, Ed and i had moved to Japan for a new start since everything fell down hill with zayn and Gemma not talking to me since she thought it was me that started all this.

I did indeed end up going to court with Ed since the judge had thought zayn was some kind of innocent guy which i would believe to if i wasn't caught up by the police all the time. As Ed and i stepped inside out new home which was the perfect size for only two people, and let me say it's so pretty in here.

''It's beautiful huh?''

I looked over at Ed who was staring out the window smiling at the lights that were shining outside.

''I like how we got the top, don't you?''

I said while walking behind him and putting my chin on his shoulder while looking out as well. I can't help but smile on how pretty it looks outside and especially the night time lights that shine brighter then the stars.

''Well it's not as beautiful as you harry.''

I moved away from him while turning to hide the blush that was creeping on my face, nobodies ever called me that except for zayn. I bit back a smile while looking down at my suitcase that carried all my nice shirts, well hopefully we go out to the club since i haven't been to one in so fucking long.

''Whatchu thinking about haz?''

I felt his presence next to me while i looked to my side seeing him already looking down at me with a smirk on his damn face. 

''Hey Ed, you wanna go out to a club tonight? Since you know it's our first night so why not check the awesome clubs out?''

I picked out the shirt i was suppose to wear on Mine and zayn's wedding, the black button up that i got free from niall, the shirt that i ran away in, the shirt zayn died in my arms in.

I bit my lip again feeling the need to cry since we went through so much together but yet here i am still thinking about the love i still have for the crazy twat. 

''You ok there?''

I felt the warmth of two arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me back, his chest hitting my back as my arse hit his groin, i threw my head back while closing my eyes. I could feel his thin lips trail up and down my neck as he left little hickies on my tatted up skin.

''Wanna take this to the room?''

I chuckled while pushing off him and pulling my clothes off in order to change, but i think he thought other wards since he had that big cheesy smile on his fat face. 

''You know i'm only changing since we're going out right?''

I laughed while pulling the black button up on and some skin tight jeans, might as well have my fun since i'm single and have nothing to worry about but the ex that once had my heart.

''Are you gonna get ready or stand there looking stupid?''

I watched as he shook his head and ran to his opened suitcase which means he was already unpacking since i was to busy thinking about zayn.

I miss him so fucking much but there's nothing you could do when the one you loved was murdered but it wasn't on purpose since he tried to kill me AGAIN.

''I'm gonna change into something more comfortable, i'll be back.''

I gave him a quick nod before rushing to the mirror that was attached to the living room wall, while checking myself out and smiling i decided to actually button all the buttons on my shirt and roll the sleeves up.