Chapter 80

Zayn(POV)

Hearing harry's soft snores and the way he clings to me when sleeping just gives me the butterflies that i've always felt being around him.

I bit my lip looking down at his smooth pale face, to think about it, how come i didn't hit riley but i'm always laying my hands on harry?

I kissed the top of his head while stroking his hair back away from his face, i love him so fucking much that it hurts to think he'll leave me someday.

I smiled down at his gorgeous face while letting my hand trail down to his stomach, you know....How would it feel to have harry being pregnant though?

I rubbed at his stomach while pretending he was carrying my baby, even though he's always full with my cum inside of him. 

''Mmmm that feels so good daddy, keep rubbing.''

I chuckled while seeing him smiling but having his eyes closed like he was still asleep. I could see that he started opening his eyes while leaving little trails of kisses down my neck, closing my eyes while keeping my hands on his tummy wasn't enough for me. 

''Harry i wanna get you pregnant so bad right now.''

It just happen to slip out of my mouth while i snapped my eyes open hoping harry didn't hear me which to my luck he did.

I could see the hurt in his eyes as he looked away while holding back a sob.

And i would know since i could hear it in the back of his throat to where my d**k should be. 

''I'm sorry that i can't zayn, i'm sorry that i can't have your child inside of me kicking, i'm sorry i'm not a woman for you, i'm sorry that i won't and will never have blood related family members with you.''

He got up out of bed while looking down at his tummy, i sat up watching as he smiled up at me through glossy eyes.

''But i promise you zayn that i will pray every night for this to really happen and just for you daddy.''

I smirked while he sat on my lap kissing my neck down to where my collarbone was.

''I love you for you harry and if we can never have kids even adopt, at least i still have my baby and thats you.''

I wrapped my arms around his waist as i started peppering his soft skin cheeks with kisses.

''Now how about we stay in here while we wait for that dumb arse twat to go home yea?'' 

''Wait why is he here anyways?''

I pulled back from harry knowing that i should have kept my mouth shut, great now he's gonna wanna know about me not laying a finger on Riley to which i won't even have a damn answer to in the first place.

''You still need to let me know why you never hit him either.''

It's like he read my mind or something since he literally just said that right after i was thinking it. 

''Baby, can we not talk about it like right n-''

I was soon slapped across the face while he jumped up off my lap barging for the door like he had nothing he did wrong.

''What the fuck was that for.''

I rubbed at my now swollen cheek as i bit back a groan from the pain, and lets just say harry has had nails before but today they were more manicured. 

''You're never fucking gonna try to defend me when it comes to him, huh? He was fucking watching us fuck then he said some stupid shit about me. All you do is threaten him. When it was me, you were always hitting or getting in my face like i was some stranger on the street. So you know what zayn if you're not gonna defend me then i don't want you defending me towards anything at all. I'm going home to talk to Gemma if she will even talk and i need time to just be away from this bad luck house.''