Chapter 61

Harry(POV)

After a long hot love making shower, Zayn and i walked back to my room as he had me pinned up against the white wall of my room and kissing down my neck with such roughness. I couldn't help but jerk my hips only to hit his hard on, which got me smirking since we just got done fucking in the shower.

''Damn baby, we just got back together and you already wanna go for round 3?''

He chuckled while biting down on my pulsing neck causing me to groan from the pleasure. Damn he knows where to bite and where to suck when it comes to pleasuring me.

''I still spoil you way too much even though i should be torturing you and murdering you for last.''

He said through kissing my collarbone that was still wet from the shower. My eyes grew wide as i thought he was done talking about the past, is he really gonna do all that?

''Zayn, i thought we agreed to not talk about the past?''

I slowly pushed him off by placing my hands softy on his hard chest and walking to the bed without looking even looking back to see if he was following or not. I can't believe he would bring something up like that after we just talked about forgetting about the whole thing.

I mean it is his fault his mum sent those letters and it is his fault since him and Niall thought it would be funny to play such a trick on me.

''Baby, i'm sorry it's just hard to forget since you know? How am i gonna trust that you're not gonna try to kill me in my sleep?''

I felt the bed dip as i was having my back face him and tangled in the soft white blankets, but after hearing him say that got me thinking about him doing the same to me. I shot up from where i was trying to sleep and looked over at zayn who was staring back at me. 

''Zayn are you fucking serious? I would never try anything like that, i said i was sorry for trying to kill you ok? I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry, how many fucking times do you wanna hear it? I did all this because i thought you were the one trying to cause me pain and misery.''

I crossed my arms over my chest while looking at his blank face. 

''First of all harry, i love you so there's no doubt that i would try something to hurt you like the way you did to me. Second, how can i trust when everything you told me was a fucking lie, so don't be fucking telling me shit when you were the one that fucked up the most.''

He raised his voice while getting up and grabbing at his clothes that were placed on the edge of the bed from earlier before the shower. I got up while wrapping my blanket around my naked body and looked back at zayn who was now dressing himself. 

''Wow really zayn, you act as if you did nothing wrong to fuck with my heart, but yet your here blaming all this shit on me when you were part of the whole reason i started it.''

I bit my lip trying to hold back the anger that was boiling to let free and bomb on him. 

''Fine you know harry, i'm sorry for hurting you, for taking advantage of you, and for lying about the whole thing. You want me to tell you everything and how i feel then fine i guess i could tell you since i always tell you about y feelings but yet i hear nothing about yours.''

I could tell he was hurt now, i could tell that he felt as if i lied to him through the whole relationship.

I slowly made my  way to his seated body and sat next to him, i wrapped my arms around his shoulders and brought him closer while he laid his head in the crook of my neck. He started to cry and  this is why i felt so guilty for bringing everything up about the revenge and how he wanted to kill me.