Chapter 70

Riley(POV)

After we arrived at the cafe that i wanted to bring Harry to, since they are having a lovey dovey day with the place i decided maybe harry would let me in his pants after this stupid date.

I pulled the door open as we were already standing in front of the place, we walked in like nothing but holding hands. 

''Wow this place looks gorgeous tonight huh?''

I heard harry's sweet raspy voice as i smiled, he is one of the hottest i've tried to get with but damn i was so close to fucking the shit out of him last night.

''Don't you think this would be a little to expensive since it's like lovers night or something?''

I couldn't help but laugh since he thinks this place would be expensive for me, i'm fucking rich i don't have a problem with spending so much money for a good fucking.

''In case you haven't noticed babe i'm rich and nothing can be more expensive than the white house for me.''

I kissed his forehead while sitting in the seats that were closer to the window that made its way outside to look at all the people walking by. Japan isn't a bad place but damn there's so much people out and maybe a lot of judging ones to since i keep getting dirty looks.

''So tell me, what actually made you wanna move down to japan?''

I needed to know more of him since he isn't really spilling anything out, i know he's hiding something but what? He's acting as if someones following us. 

''Well i just wanted to start a new life is all Riley, thats why My mate Ed and i decided to come to the place that i've always wanted to.''

He shrugged while looking down at the menu that contained so much great foods. 

''Well i guess that answer my question huh?''

I laughed while looking through the menu only to feel a pair of green eyes staring at me, while looking up i noticed harry biting his lip while smiling back at me.

''What's got you so happy?''

I put the menu down while crossing my arms and smirking.

''Just everything i guess, i'm just happy that i could finally go out and have some fun especially just a little date.''

He chuckled while pulling his eyes back down to the menu that was right in front of him the whole time.

''So shall we just get what we want that way we could cuddle on the couch and watch some horror movies?''

I bit the inside of my cheek not wanting to watch no stupid movie or even cuddle, i wanted sex sex sex and thats all i want, and especially from someone like him. 

''So i guess we could cuddle or maybe something more....Like making love?''

He choked on his drink that had been set for the two of us which was just water anyways.

''I mean i really do like you harry and i would do anything to make you happy, if thats what you want?'' 

''Riley, i just got out of a horrible relationship, i don't know if i could be able to fall in love again, i mean your an awesome person and all but your not the same as he was.''

I watched carefully as he put his head down sniffing, damn it is he crying now? Really in the middle of our fucking date, ok its fine let me just think.

''I got up and moved to the same side he was sitting in and brought him closer to my body.

''Look harry, i know it takes awhile for someone to get over the person that's gone or whatever but i'll keep you safe and away from the troubles in the world, its time to move on babe and let life lead you to where you need to be.''