Chapter 20

Harry(POV)

While walking back to my house after, a small talk with zayn's mum before leaving was pretty weird. I thought she didn't like me, but her telling me to be careful who i fall in love with. How did she even know i loved zayn? Did zayn tell her he loved me? Oh my god this is all so confusing but exciting at the same time.

I can't believe our one week anniversary is coming up and he already wants to get me something, Shit i should get paid this week anyways, maybe i could get him some new pants or the leather jacket i wanted to get him from hot topic.

I sat outside for awhile looking at his house, wow only if i would have been nice to him in the beginning instead of an arsehole, Maybe this was meant to be first be enemies then lovers. 

My life has flipped from drugs, drinking, getting in trouble by the cops where Gemma has to bail me out with her well made money. I've also noticed that Gemma has done everything for me and looked out for me when i didn't need her but here i am still treating her like shit.

Maybe when i get my first pay check i could buy her a puppy or some new clothes. I looked down at my new apron and smiled, i can't believe i have a job and its pretty awesome, there's old ladies that don't judge me by my looks the floors aren't even that dirty and they still wanted to hire me even though their shop looked clean and fresh.

I got up from sitting on the cold porch and made my way to the door which was unlocked and that means Gemma is home. 

I walked inside and hung my apron up on the hook next to the door, i threw my beanie on the couch while tugging my sweater off leaving me in nothing but my skin tight jeans.

I looked down while sitting on the stool in the kitchen and started taking my boots off and tossing them back in the living room were there use to be a door to separate the living and kitchen but since its been broken down by me pushing Gemma against it harder then i thought, just because she didn't know where my cocaine was.

Hmm speaking of cocaine i haven't even had a good sniff. I looked up to see Gemma by the sink washing a plate, i huffed while standing up and walking behind her. I wrapped my arms around her skinny frame but this time she didn't allow it, she turned towards me pushing me off with all her might which got me stumbling back and hitting my hip at the corner of the damn counter. I hissed at the pain while rubbing at the now bruising skin.

I looked up to see her covering her mouth with both her hands and staring at my hip. 

''WHAT THE FUCK GEMMA! WHAT THE FUCK'S YOUR PROBLEM!?''

I walked up to her while grabbing her by the throat and pushing her against the wall which left a big arse hole from her head hitting it. She cried out in pain while trying to push me off, but my grip got tighter which her face turned red and tears running down her cheek.

I slammed her again and again until she was weak. 

''H-Harry ple-please ss-stop''

She closed her eyes while trying to breath, i threw her to the floor while walking up to her limp body. I lent down while grabbing her by the cheeks and making her look at me. 

''Next time you fucking decide to push me, you better make sure you have back up bitch''

I pushed her face in the cold tile while kicking her in the rib multiple times and loving the sound she was making while gasping for air. 

I stopped when i seen her all busted up and trying to drag herself away from me. I backed away to sit on the stool while looking around the kitchen for some water.