Chapter 84

Harry(POV)

I made sure to not pay much attention to the man who was eyeing me for some sort of talk to start, he's the one that wanted to talk to me after 5 fucking months and now he's quiet. what the fuck is that all about?

I rolled my eyes while looking down at my touch screen to only see that the time was already 5 in the afternoon, i don't get off work until 9 so this means i'm stuck here for a few hours waiting for this dick to talk. 

''Harry look i'm really sorry for leaving you back there a few months back while letting you deal with the baby thing and surgery, i don't know what had gotten over me. I miss you so much harry that i can't even sleep at night, i can't even eat like i use to without thinking of you sitting across the table from me giggling, i can't shower without you washing my back and helping me with my meds, your my everything and i know i keep fucking shit up. I know it's been months to talk to you but i've been dealing with my mum and her now ex boyfriend, which riley had moved away from causing problems between my mum and i.''

I bit my lip trying to keep calm from all this bullshit going on right in front of me. 

''Zayn i'm tired of you and i breaking up then crawling back to one another just to have problems again. I'm not looking for any sort of relationship at the moment nor am i ready to be with someone that will just hurt me. If you haven't noticed i've been doing well for my condition, i haven't gotten tattoos, no piercings, only tattoos i got are these ones.''

I pointed to the ones on my arms, chest, and of course telling him about the angel wings.

''I'm not gonna apologize for what had happened since i did nothing wrong, but i do have work to attend and i'm glad that you stopped by but i have stuff to do now.''

I gave him a small smile while getting up from where i was sitting by the window and looking towards my apron from where it had been hung up on the coat rack we use for the aprons. 

''Wait Haz please, just hear me out. I want everything to do with you, i want you to be in my life for the rest of our years, i need you. You don't understand how hard it is to live without the man i've been sleeping with for months, you don't understand how lonely i get trying to watch movies, your my life harry and you have always been. Nobody said relationships are easy love, but ours was just getting stronger, to prove to us that we could make it through anything and everything.'' 

''You dumped me zayn, you took my ring, you kicked me out, you left me alone to deal with everything we went through. So what makes you think i want to continue my life with someone that is always leaving me alone and broken? I'm not gonna lie, i miss you so fucking much, i think about you all the time, you're always on my mind, and to be honest living with my mate and not you only breaks me more not knowing that i can't have you holding me while we sleep. But i'm not about to be with someone that's gonna break me every fucking time.''

I slammed my hands on the table as i had a few heads turning to face what was going on, i brought my hands up to rub at my temples. 

''That's why i'm saying just to give this one more shot harry and i promise things will get better for the both of us, i'm nothing without you.''

He got up while placing his hands in mine trying to make me look into his one pretty eye that i caused for him to have. 

''Don't touch me zayn i'm done with you for good and i'm not in the mood to even look at your face right now so goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out.''

With that i pulled my hands away from his sweaty ones and made my way back behind the counter to which i pulled my apron over my head and tied it from the back.