Chapter 29

Zayn(POV)

I woke up to the little sounds of snoring next to me, i smiled while keeping my eyes closed. I knew i had my baby back in my arms and this time I'm gonna make everything right and do anything to make him trust and forgive me.

I know that he still doesn't fully trust me but I'm gonna prove to him that he better start soon, i got out of bed looking down at a sleeping harry who was sleeping on his stomach revealing those sexy wings. The only thing covering his bottom was the fluffy white blankets that he was cuddled in hours ago.

I looked outside my window seeing that it was still dark, hmm must still be to early to get up i guess. 

I got up and walked to my computer desk and logged into Ticket price. I stayed up for 2 hours straight looking for some green day tickets for harry and i. I would at least like to go to one concert with him and see who and how good these guys are.

Ok so i found two tickets on eBay that should be here in a few days only for 150, sounds good to me. I got up and looked in my savings which were just in a little white piggy bank my sister got me for Christmas, well here goes my college money just for someone more important then college right now.

Since my mum has a card with money on it, i'm gonna trade her 150 in dollars just to use her card for eBay. As soon as i was counting my money and getting close to 100, a very husky tired voice spoke up. 

''Zayn, what are you doing up?''

Harry sat up rubbing his eyes while yawning and stretching his arms above his head. Damn he's so fucking sexy when he wakes up, I got up and sat next to him while kissing his soft pink lips. He opened his eyes and all i could do was stare into those green orbs, he looks so much better without the guy linear. 

''Just checking if my teachers sent any homework is all''

I smiled at him while he slowly nodded and got out of bed, but not without me slapping his arse. ''Hey babe?'' He turned to look over his shoulder while making his way to the restroom.

''Yes love?''

He opened the restroom door and slowly stepped a foot inside while waiting for me to talk.

''Do you think we could finish what we started hours ago?''

I got up walking behind him and pulling him close making his back hit my chest.

''Hmm i guess so, but let me use the bathroom and we could lay down and cuddle yea?''

I have to admit, i love to cuddle with him but i really, oh so badly want to finish my job. But oh well as long as i have harry in my arms then i guess i could wait.

''Alright, I'll find a movie to watch then, oh what kind of movie do you wanna see?''

I made my way to the movies which were piled on the floor by my flat screen TV.

''A horror movie sounds good, don't it?''

I could hear him taking a piss while speaking through the door to me, wow he has no shame at all.

''Yea seems ok i guess, hmm which one?''

I looked through all my horror films until i spotted one which scared me when i was younger.

''I don't know, what do you suggest?''

I could hear the sink running, i got up and picked the marathon of Nightmare on Elm street movies.

''I'm thinking the marathon of Nightmare on Elm street.''

I put the first one in the DVD player and seen as the credits started playing. I still didn't hear harry respond so i thought i'd go check up on him. I walked closer to the closed restroom door and knocked.