For part 2

After those three years of the Maliks being together, Losing their baby boy that had brought them closer than ever. Harry and Zayn, Zayn and Harry, those two names rang through every ones ears as they seen the couple together.

Sure there was fighting, arguing, but never would Zayn lay his finger on Harry who would slap at zayn every time they fought. But what's really wrong with Harold? Why is he acting out towards his husband? Why has he been treating him like a nobody lately than looking up to the man that had saved him multiple times from beer, weed, coke, and depression. 

Harry Styles Malik, love of Zayn's life, Father of their dead child, The man with the angel wings on his back and the snake bites through his pouty red lips, the man that brought zayn love.

The one and only that showed Zayn what love really was instead of feeling cheated on and hurt. What happens when harry starts to feel weird and having these horrible pains through out his whole entire body?

The man that use to be into the whole pranking shit, the man that would bring a smile to Zayn's face? The man that would cry whenever the movie titanic would play. Harry had started feeling sick lately, bags under his eyes, nothing that makeup can cover.

Body feeling more shaky than ever, harry will never let zayn know about his problems but the thing is....Zayn already knows everything going on with harry and can't help but worry about him and trying to get him to see a doctor. 

Zayn Malik, the man that is deeply in love with Harry, the man that is doing everything in his life just to show his husband that he loves him and wants him to know that life is more than just living and being happy.

But yet losing his harry would break him down into suicidal thought. What Zayn really doesn't know is that his harry that he thinks is dying from some sort of cancer isn't really dying....but yet something growing. 

Fine out what's going on between the two lovers that have been together more than 1 year but find out who know's something that the other doesn't.

Will this cause someones life or just cause a divorce worth looking at? 

'Bad boy with love 2' I will be starting this story as soon as i have a few other ones completed but please stay with me in order to keep up with most of my stories just to be prepared for this new one.