Chapter 62

Zayn(POV)

I closed my eyes as i sat waiting for harry to come out of the bathroom from changing, and let me fucking say that when Harry changes to look nice it takes longer then 10 minutes.

I looked down at my cell seeing that the time was 1 in the morning, and here we are going out to some late night movie. I groaned while throwing my head back only to land on one of harry's soft white pillows, i started touching the nice sheets underneath my body and smiled to myself knowing that after the movie.

Maybe harry would give me one of his famous blow jobs. I wonder if he's sucked Ed up or not, i wonder if he even liked when Ed fingered him or even touched him. All these thought were going through my head that i didn't even hear the bathroom door open. 

''Zayn you ok babe?''

I looked up to see the most amazing, gorgeous, sexiest boy ever to come out from behind the door. Damn he looked so fucking good in that outfit to, i looked him up and down while feeling a little bit caught up in his looks then actually listening to what he was saying.

''Zayn, hello are you even listening to me?''

He looked so good, wearing a headband that looked as if it use to be a scarf, a nice sweater that made him look mature, and damn those fucking skin tight jeans that i missed all so much. 

''Yea, i'm fine sorry baby. You just look so fucking pretty.''

He laughed while turning to pick his wallet and cell up off the nightstand that was placed by the window for some reason. Aren't nightstands mostly by the bed instead?

I got up from the bed and walked behind the sex on legs man while placing my hands to cup his arse cheeks, hearing him squeak while jumping up made me laugh since he seemed so unmanly.

''Wow that was girly of you baby, maybe having you bottom is helping me have a girl.''

''Shut the hell up zayn, i ain't the fucking girl in this relationship for the millionth time.''

He turned while wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer to his body. I shook my head in amusement while pushing away and walking back to the bed to make sure i had everything in my pocket.

Well maybe i should have patted my pockets before looking everywhere since i had everything in my pocket already.

''Really, you left just to look for something you already had?''

I looked over at a smirking harry who happened to walk closer and closer with every breath i took.

''Maybe we could have a little fuck before going yea?'' 

''Harry, baby no not now ok? My dick hurts from all the fucking and i'm not in the mood for a sweaty body slapping around.''

He started laughing while slapping behind my head and walking away swaying his hips on purpose.

''Who said you were going to do the fucking, baby boy.''

He started laughing as i watched him bend down to pick up his bag from the floor and dig through it only to pull out his old pair of brown boots, you know i keep saying i'm gonna buy him a new pair and i still haven't.

''Babe, you know i'm just fucking around with you right?''

I looked up from him putting his boots on as he walked over to me and sat himself on my lap wrapping his arms around my neck while pecking my face with loving kisses.

''Everyone knows who the dominant one is in this little relationship.''

I wrapped my arms around his waist while kissing at his neck, i closed my eyes savoring the taste of his skin and the smell of his scent.