Chapter 36

Harry(POV)

Having sex two times in 20 minutes wasn't such a great idea, seeing that my arse aches and my neck and chest are killing me from all the hickies zayn had left. I looked over to my side to see that he was now sleeping, yea i bet he's tired from being all dominant just an hour ago.

I must say i can't wait for tomorrow since he did say we would go to the zoo then he wanted to take me out to dinner, this time i'm gonna keep my mouth shut and not ruin this dinner for zayn. I tried to sit yp but couldn't, damn he really did wreck my poor arse huh?

 I looked over at the window then back down at the watch i was wearing, only 10 in the morning. Well no work and now i have to get on some online schooling shit since zayn said i should, i could get my job back anytime i want since i am the sweet nice boy they see me as.

I could just tell Barbara that i had to quit since i'm having family problems, yea thats it. I slowly got up ignoring the pain traveling down my arse, walking to the restroom was harder then i thought but standing and taking a piss was the worse.

After washing my hands and making my way to the bed which was now taken over by none other then the bad boy wannabe, haha i still love calling him that even though i know the real him now. I shook his shoulder to wake him up, since i do have rights to this bed too. 

''Zayn scoot your skinny arse over.''

I pushed him again but this time he slapped my hand away groaning and turning to lay on his stomach, so this is how he wants to be huh? I brought my hand up and moved the blanket covering his naked arse cheeks, bringing my hand down, all you could hear was the slapping on his arse cheeks with a perfect hand print on his flat arse. 

''OW HARRY WHAT THE FUCK YOU PRICK!''

He jumped up rubbing his arse and whining. I started laughing while holding the sides of my ribs, oh my god his face looks so fucking funny.

I looked up to see he wasn't to happy by the way his face was fuming red and eyebrows knitted together, if i wasn't thinking right, i think he's a little pissed off at me right now. I backed away while bumping into the wall behind me.

''So you really wanna wake me up by slapping my arse huh?''

He turned the other way looking down at the floor while smirking. I watched as he bent down picking up a belt that was actually mine, but not just any belt my punk rock spiked belt, oh shit. He started walking closer while hitting the belt against his palm, what the fuck, that doesn't hurt? 

''Za-zayn it's cause yo-you w-were in m-my spot a-and i-i wa-was tired.''

Wow major stutter problems, i hate when i show that i'm scared cause now it really makes me look like a little bitch. 

''Why so scared baby? I'm just gonna get revenge on you since you thought it was funny spanking your daddy.''

He smiled while pinning my wrist above my head and bringing the belt up to my face.

''See this? I'm gonna use this on your fine pale arse ok?''

I shook my head, letting him know that i don't want it.

''Oh was that a NO Mr.Styles, well guess what i didn't give you an option.''

I did the only thing that would save me, i pushed him off of me and ran around him, only to have him tackle me to the floor and sitting on top of my chest while pinning my wrist to the sides of me with his knees, Great just fucking great.

''Wow you thought you would actually get away, that's funny love.''

Ok now he's really starting to scare me, note to self, 'Don't wake zayn up with a slap'