Chapter 8

Harry(POV)

It was late at night and here i am peeking through my window watching as Malik was getting all dressed up, Since i knew were he was going, when Ed and i were hiding in his car parked outside  the maliks kitchen window knowing that they have a family things to intend to which is just perfect.

I threw on some black skinny jeans, block jumped, black boots and a black beanie, all dressed in black ready to start my job that I've had planned to get back at this little shit head of a neighbor. I grabbed a pair of black gloves and grabbed my cell while slipping it in my back pocket, climbing out my window and jumping the maliks fence, i looked both ways to make sure he had no little guard dog or some shit like that.

After being safe i climbed through his mummy's window and made my way to their living, now lets get started. 

I walked by their TV and ''Accidentally'' tripped over the couch and tipped the TV flat screen telly making it crash onto the tiled floor OOPS! I then saw on top of a book shelf a jar of money, PERFECT, walking to the jar and smashing it to the floor while picking every dollar up feels like heaven. there's probably like 100's and 100's of bills in here.

After fucking up the living room and kitchen, that's when i decided to see what the rest of the rooms look like, i walked up stairs and seen a room that says Girls only hmm sisters? I walked in and seen everything was pink, Hmm didn't even know he had sisters but fuck it.

I pulled out my pocket knife and started slashing every pillow and breaking dolls heads, shit i even threw their dresser to the floor and smashing it while jumping on top of their beds leaving smeared footprints since i don't want them knowing it was me.

No one has ever caught me doing this, cause when you fuck with me there's no way out of getting what you've deserved which Malik destroyed my grandma's vase so I'm gonna destroy his shit, which i know isn't really important then my vase. 

After doing my work i went straight to his mummy's room while smirking. I walked in and to admit it was really nice in here with a nice king size bed and all black and red walls, perfect.

I picked up paint that was in the corner, hmm looks like she just painted the room the way she wanted to but seeing she left the black pain here maybe i could help. I took the top and splashed the paint all over her bed, walls, carpet, and jewelry.

Hmm much better to my liking. I grabbed my spray paint and made my way to the little twats room. Opening his door and seeing he sure likes motorcycles, oh whats this i walked up to a sighed pair of boxing gloves that look very Expensive, the smirk on my face grew ten times bigger, I grabbed the pair of gloves and started spraying them with green paint and sticking my knife through the gloves over and over again.

I jumped on his well made bed and started tearing everything up with my hands and kicking at his walls leaving holes. 

After about 1 hour and 30 minutes of wrecking their house i decided my job here was now done and actually made me happy. I jumped out the kitchen window and made my way home and undressing while, only in a beanie and sweats i heard the front door open with a laughing Gemma coming in.

Finally she's fucking home she's been gone for like ages shit. I walked down stairs to see her looking down at the ash's, she looked up at me with tears and a pouty lip.

''Haz who did this?''

I shrugged my shoulders while leaning against the door frame. ''I don't know, but just get it cleaned up alright?''

''Alright'' with that she got down on her knees while picking up the pieces of glass and grabbing a broom to sweep up the ash's and dried blood stuck to them, She dumped the ash's in a pot that a plant was suppose to be in but never succeeded. I smiled at her and walked behind her giving her a hug from behind while resting my chin on the top of her head.