Chapter 23

Harry(POV)

As i walked down the cold and lonely road with the tears still pouring down my red cold cheeks, my heart clenched at the thought of zayn actually loving me. I can't believe he fucking used me and worse of all he took my virginity, the only thing i had to give someone i love.

I wrapped my numb arms around myself as i walked down seeing that there weren't any cars driving down this damn dark road. I looked to the side to see that the forest that was once so beautiful and bright looked so evil and dead. I cried my eyes out while talking to myself about how i was played.

Never in my life would i have felt such pain through out my whole body, never have i ever thought that someone like zayn would plan something so horrible.

I sat down on a cut off tree and cried myself till i was soon out of tears, my eyes were swollen, my chest hurt, my body numb. my mouth dry, my ears ringing, my legs feeling like their gonna fall off from walking 5 miles already.

I have no cell to contact Ed or Gemma to come pick me up and they are probably gonna think I'm staying at zayn's since i told them i would be giving him some wonderful one week anniversary sex. The thing that really got to me, He was actually with Perrie this whole time we were together and it hurt like a bitch, i feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. 

I rubbed my eyes with my cold hands and looked down at the boots that were getting ready to give up on me. I closed my eyes thinking about how awful I've been to so many innocent people and hitting my sister when all she tried to do was help. I looked at the moon where the wolves howl to at night and prayed for something to go right tonight.

''God please please help me get home and curl up next to my sister and feel loved for once''

I looked down while feeling a new wave of tears fall from my bruised eyes. Knowing that its time for me to start walking again, i got up and started my journey to get home safe and sound in my sisters arms, Ed was right i should have listened to him and told zayn that we should just go to the carnival close to our neighborhood but me being the dumbarse love struck twat i am, had to go along with zayn's date. But why wouldn't i? 

He told me he loved me and that he promised to never leave me but what did he do?He left me out here in the cold,dark, lonely street where anything could happen. I turned around when i saw a pair of headlights coming from behind me.

Thank god maybe this guy could help me out. I stuck my thumb in the air walking backwards, the truck stopped and a man opened the passenger seat, he looked really scary to be honest. 

''Um hi? Can i please have a ride to Holmes chapel?''

He licked his lips while smiling but only revealing cavity teeth, fuck. 

''Sure sweet cheeks get in''

I gulped and held my pocket knife close to my hand while slipping it in the back pocket. I got in and scooted closer to the door. He started up the creepy looking truck and was on his way with driving.

''So whats a young lad like you doing all the way down here in these crappy streets?''

He spit out some tobacco he had in a spare cup that looked like it was a can once, 

''Um, i was on a date and he ditched me''

I could feel the tears starting up again while i hurried and wiped them away with the back of my hand. 

''Well that's not nice, hmm why though?''

He turned to the left while putting on some country music.