Chapter 41

Zayn(POV)

As i waited in the hospital room, the thoughts of harry crying and running out in the cold made me feel so horrible about hurting his feelings once again. When i first met harry i thought i would be the one to listen to him but nope i have him wrapped around my finger.

I looked over at my mum who was now sleeping on the hard looking couch that's for visitors, i should have just told her to leave since i don't want to see her face right now. 

She fucking ignored me when i told her that i needed harry here, that i needed to apologize for yelling at him and worse of all telling him that i didn't love him. But really i do love him, more then the words could explain, thats why i still have the damn teddy bear and the promise ring that should be known as an engagement ring now. 

As i was thinking to hard my left eye that use to be there but now is gone started hurting which the doctor said not to be into too much stress right now since the socket is still sensitive. I groaned while touching my head softly to massage my temple.

But soon there was a loud knock on the door which got me excited knowing that it might be harry that came back to me. But as soon as the door opened only to reveal the man that fingered and had his c**k up my boyfriends arse, as he slowly made his way in giving me a small smile, i just looked him in the eyes as i huffed.

''May i sit?''

I nodded while looking down at my hands that were sitting on my lap since i didn't wanna jump out of bed and strangle him, i know its not his fault that he was fucking my man but i still don't like how it all happened and how his feelings for harry are. 

''What do you want?''

I made it out to be rude which to my surprise made him flinch, now that was pathetic. Why would he flinch from someone thats fucking hurt and has one fucking eye? I kept my eye on him while he fiddled with his fat thumbs.

''Look.... i mean um... Zayn, harry's going to Paris for awhile since you decided to break his heart for a girl that you dumped not too long ago.''

I slammed my hands down on my legs, it hurt but i'm way too pissed off to even think about pain, i sat up more and looked him dead in the eyes, wanting to now kill the fucking prick. 

''LISTEN BITCH, STAY OUT OF MINE AND HARRY'S PROBLEMS, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW BAD I FEEL ABOUT ALL OF THE SHIT I SAID, UNDERSTAND?!''

I screamed while my mum dodged up from were she was sleeping and ran to my side trying to calm me down while i kept pushing her away to stand so i could kick this red heads arse.

''AND ANOTHER THING IS, IF HE WOULD HAVE STAYED AND LISTENED TO WHAT THE DOCTOR WAS SAYING ABOUT ME BEING ON THE MEDICATION AND HOW IT WAS GONNA MAKE ME FLIP ON PEOPLE THEN HE WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD, I LOVE HARRY MORE THEN YOU WOULD EVER IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE! HE'S MINE AND IF I HAVE TO THEN I WOULD GET OUT OF THIS DAMN BED AND RUN TO HIM RIGHT NOW.... AS A MATTER OF FACT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING TALKING TO YOU WHEN I COULD DO IT NOW?!'' 

I got up trying to push back from my mum and ripping the IV's out of my bloody sore wrists. Two nurses ran in grabbing both my arms pulling me down but no i wasn't going down that easy, if i could take Harry's arse down then i could take two fucking nurses down, but soon i felt a needle in my right arse cheek which made me flinch, oh those fucking bastards. One of the nurses started to speak which i understood what she was saying since she was clearly right in front of me.

''Make sure he hasn't damaged any other part of his body and check his leg and eye, check if their not infected.''

She said in a softer voice then how she was minutes ago. I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take over but then i noticed it was no sleep medicine, it was just to calm me down.