Chapter 82

Zayn(POV)

As i ran out and away from my house leaving harry behind to which was a pretty bad idea since Riley was still in there with him.

I turned around making sure i didn't get to far from the house, seeing that i was only around the corner taking steady deep breath's.

I groaned while looking both ways in order to see if someone was coming but nope i was just alone, i bit my lip running back to the house to get my baby before riley lays a finger on him.

It had taken me 10 minutes before i finally arrived, i could see harry sitting on the steps outside as he fumbled with his fingers. 

''Baby i'm so fucking sorry i ran off on you, i was just shocked that...that you weren't pregnant and it hurt me so bad since i was all excited about you having my baby.''

I couldn't help but ramble on and on about how sorry i am and how i want him to forgive me since i acted like an immature little shit head.

''It's fine zayn, i'm not mad at all but i am upset at the fact that maybe i'm not pregnant. I guess we could just forget about the whole thing and look up some jobs since i really don't want to live here with Riley and his dad.''

He shrugged while i placed my arse next to his body and wrapped my arm around his shoulder to bring him even closer. 

Harry(POV)

''Harry baby, who cares if we can't have a baby of our own. As long as we're together and i mean together forever.''

I smiled while letting my head rest on top of his shoulder, i thought about it for a second until it really came to me.

''You alright there love?''

He rubbed his hand up and down my arm while placing gentle kisses down my neck. 

''Zayn if i wasn't pregnant then why would i be puking like crazy?''

I looked up to see him already looking down at me with confusion written all over his tanned face.

''You know since, um since i didn't drink all but one beer the other night and now here i am puking and feeling sicker than ever.''

''Harry everyone gets sick and pukes like there's no tomorrow, besides to think about it you did just come out of the coma not to long ago which means you couldn't have already started getting the symptoms till a few months later.''  

''Unless i was already pregnant while in the coma zayn, you know what they say? You have the worse dreams when your pregnant.''

I bit my lip hoping he would at least have the courage to admit that maybe i am pregnant.

''I really do think i am zayn, so how can i say something like that if i really meant it?''

I sat up straight while letting my hands roam through my nappy hair to make sure it didn't look so bad. 

''Baby how about we stay the night at your place and sleep in Gemma's room since she isn't home? Than we could take you to the doctors tomorrow and find out what's going on yea?''

I gave him a small smile hoping that everything finally works out.

''But for now i just need to talk to my mum about fucking Riley and how he thinks he owns the place like he's the king or some shit like that.''

''So you honestly think i am then?''

I started smiling like an idiot making sure zayn was telling the truth, but than again i could feel myself getting upset at the thought of zayn leaving me while i'm carrying his baby.