Chapter 45

Zayn(POV)

After harry and i woke up to a bright and early morning, we had breakfast that was silent and cleaned out my none existing eye.

Which i was glad Harry helped since i wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror and do it by myself. We were now dressed with me wearing grey sweats and a regular loose tank top, and some nice black boots.

I know i don't really match or fit in with the style but i'm fucking tired and i have no clothes to really wear since i grabbed only a few that were in my bag. 

I looked over at harry who was wearing skin tight jeans, his brown worn out boots that i promised myself i'd buy him some new ones but never did, a white tank top as well which he looked drop dead sexy in, and a headband that pulled his brown hair back. I looked up to see him applying some chap stick on which he caught me staring and winked. 

''Like what you see doll face?''

Ok now what the fuck was wrong with me?I could feel my cheeks heating up as well as my palms started to sweat. 

''Actually i do baby boy.''

I smirked while walking behind him and kissing the back of his warm neck, i traced his tattoo that stuck out from behind his gorgeous pale neck, i loved how it was so detailed, the heart that had thorns with the words 'Hate' written in cursive, it just suits him so perfect.

''Well ok then, should we hid out since you wanted to stay in a hotel room that was closer to a stupid police station?''

He scoffed while throwing his chap stick aside and moving out of my grip. Great now he's mad at me for wanting something that could keep the both of us safe, well especially keep my baby safe. 

''Look, i'm sorry ok babe, its just i feel better with you being safe then sorry.''

I looked down while wiping my sweaty hands on my sweats, i felt someone brush their fingers through my nappy hair while kissing the top of my head.

''I know baby, its just, i do feel safe and thats with you my love.''

I looked up, only to see a teary eyed harry who was giving me a smile.

''You take great care of me no matter what happens zayn. i love you for caring and sometimes i love when your mad because you always bring something for me to forgive and take you back when really i would take you back within a heart beat babe.''

I felt his wet lips upon mine while he wrapped his arms around my neck, i brought both my hands to his hips but not before bringing them under his thin tank top.

I started rubbing my thumbs along his hipbones while kissing him sweety on the lips which became a passionate kiss instead of a sloppy rough one. He pulled away for some air while biting down on his swollen bottom lip and looking me up and down.

''How about we go shopping then looking around more new hotel rooms yea?'' 

''That would be amazing baby.''

I kissed him quick and ran out of the room to grab my wallet and cell phone. Once i knew i had everything in my sweats pocket, i ran back in the living room seeing that harry was looking down at the black rose that was now dying, looking up i noticed a small frown on his beautiful face.

''Baby, whats wrong?''

I walked behind him while wrapping my arms around his warm body.

''The rose..It's dying.''

He picked it up while placing it close to his heart. So he likes the black roses huh? I looked over his shoulder only to see some of the peddles falling to the floor.