Chapter Eight

General Raki, of the Alvarian race strode through the wreckage of the ship, his man had captured. The technology appeared fancy, and made for leisure a ship not meant for warring or conquering nations. He scoffed, as he ducked under a fallen wall and continued forward. The rest of his men had already dispersed to find if there remained any alive, their focus in particular were women.

Stopping before a discolored panel, he frowned as words flashed across. Their flashing red color capturing his attention immediately, but he couldn't read the language that laid there. He continued on his way, his leather boots crunching stone and rock beneath his feet. His heavy fur rimmed coat throwing off the chill, that came from the ship having a few holes in it.

The men his warriors had come upon had been weak, and incapable of defending their women. He wondered at how a planet could allow their women and young without proper escort, but their foolishness was his gain.

The Alvarian, who'd already had a small population of woman, had awaken to find most of their female folk dead, or dying. Only the older women had survived the ill wind, but that had left their planet in sore need of breeders. Their planet wasn't open to outside races, and had kept to its self for many centuries, but they'd been left with no choice but to seek breeders beyond their galaxy.

His high ponytail coiled itself around his neck as he paused next to one of his man. Fonso, he held a flat-com in his hand, and had plugged a length of wire into the wall. Words flashed across the screen, before Alvarian letters took over.

"Have you figured out their lettering yet?"

Fonso, a tall male, with a flat nose and heavy brows shook his head, removing a silver piece from his ears. "It'll take longer that I first thought, their language is broader and has many variants, it's as complicated as a Est-puzzle." He glanced back at the screen, his brow furrowing, "I can't imagine how they even communicated with one another."

Clapping a heavy hand upon his back, Raki gave him some encouragement, his garnet eyes crinkling at the edges, "And that is why I've given the job to you Fonso, no other would be able to do it."

Giving another pat toe punctuate his words, he continued bypassing those who'd find other passengers, when one of his man slapped a screaming woman, He paused and his hair uncoiled whipping out it slammed the into the wall. The womans screams turned into muffled weeping as she curled on the floor. Tilting his head, he glared at the male, "Do. Not. Harm them, every single one is needed," He turned to fully face the male, his arms coming from under his cloak the glittering layers of his armor, and he sharp edges that lined caused the male to wilt, "Do I have need of repeating myself again?" He asked, his voice soft, as his scar came out in sharp releief against his pale skin. "Do I, Marko?"

Shaking his head, Marko lowered his head, "No, no, I will not hurt them again." He said, his voice trembling. As Raki did not take rebellion well, most man knew too many of those he'd killed for simply misspeaking.

Giving a sharp nod, Raki's heavy ponytail returned, the several hundred of scales seeming like a snake's tail wrapping loosely around his neck. Turning away from the trembling Marko, he continued on his way.

Turning the corner, he came to the sight of a few of his man struggling with opening a door. He could see the marks where they'd attempted using their weapons, and his could see the claw marks where one had attempted simply ripping the door off the hinges. He could see they'd made some lead way, but they seemed hesistant to enter.

Boldly moving forward his called out, "Why haven't you entered their cock pitt?"

They turned at his words, imediatley showing respect by bringing their right hand to their left shoulder, and bowing forward. "We have never dealt with something like this before General," One of them spoke first, a Bazkida, who avoided his eyes as he spoke. "The door opened, but none us can get past this."