* Chapter Eighteen* Season 3

A/N: We getting closer, and closer to the Finale...maybe at 20?

@SheenaNeverson You and Mykela lol, you better know I love you

Chapter Eighteen

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cayla found herself wandering the ship, quietly followed by Min and her other servants.

Her heart and mind in turmoil.

"Cayla!"

Hearing her name, she turned only to see Celios approaching her his expression grim.

"What's wrong?"

He took her hand, "It's better if I show you."

She nodded, following him to a part of the ship that housed a full garden similar to the one outside of their home palace on earth. A glass window circled it, and one could look down on the garden.

Her eyes glanced down, spotting a little boy and few basinets. But her eyes continued to go to the child, who played with a single purple ball. He tossed it up, and rolled to a baby she recognized as the Crown Princes son. She frowned, she hadn't thought about he children assuming they'd be safe in the palace on the planet.

"You've brought the children here, why?" she turned to look up at her brother. Her brow creased, "I left them below, furthest away from the palace gates."

Celios nodded, looking down on the two babies and five years old. "Yes, well Arrin wouldn't let us evacuate only you. He said you'd be mighty pissed if we didn't bring all your children up here."