Chapter Fourteen

A/N: ...Cayla is black, I don't know where the confusion has come in. I get that Urianna may throw you all for a spin, Urianna her older sister, who was a male before; is dark skinned, with red-hair and blue eyes. Cayla is pure Jesse, Jesse is African-american.  The pictures of Wu Zu tian, and Empress of Han are merely Emotives, the images I have in mind. You are free to use your imagination. Also, all the books are available on Amazon, for download.

Her right?

Raki met the stubborn gaze of his breeder, her hard stare meeting his without wavering. His first instinct, as they had just mated was to deny her wish. He didn't think any Raki male would allow their mate beyond their gates until the connection, their bond had been completed cemented. He glanced at Boshik seeking help, the Kosak met his stare and he saw the immediate understanding.

"...Do you wish to go now, or would you wish to learn what your role entails, and who, we are?"

Her large brown eyes blinked at that, and she finally seemed able to see the Bozkida. A light of intelligence that both males had realized she held, brightened in her eyes. She looked from Raki, to him. Something must have occurred as she smiled suddenly, "I see, you believe that I will never leave?" she lowered her head, releasing a heavy sigh, "logic would dictate that I learn as much as I can, right?" She seemed to be speaking to herself than anyone else.

Boshik confused by her reaction, voiced what both he and Raki had been wondering the entire. Even what he was sure the grumpy Uncle Sevi was wondering, "Do you males not claim their females. It is only a time before you would be claimed."

**

Cayla jerked her head up, her anger was immediately felt, as what she liked to call a mild fit of rage over took her. "Claim? No! They do not! Women are not kidnapped and forced to run for their lives, only to be forced on their knees and taken without so much as a by-your-leave! You are confused as to why, I, a princess would a murderous rage when I awaken to find that not only that has my body been taken? Against my very will but that two, not one male has taken part of it." She had driven herself into a hysteria, she griped Raki's hand tightly as she glared at all the men. "I will allow that my solaria, my very force of life has approved this match, but I do not have to like it."

The three men had never felt afraid of a woman before, sure they'd been weary of their mothers and hesitant around their sisters, but the woman with nearly glowing eyes from fury had definitely made them feel something akin to fear.

Boshik, willing to ease her pain reached out and placed his cold upon hers. He winced slightly at the heat he felt there.

Seeing his reaction, Cayla immediately apologized, "Sorry," she went to pull her hand away from him. No matter how angry she grew, aside from direct battle. She didn't like harming others with her Solaria, her grandmother, grandfather and father had made it very clear that their solarium was not to be used to harm others, one must control their emotions and reactiosn. It was only harder for her and her siblings as they were half-human.

Boshik tightened his hold of her hand, meeting her open gaze, "Mirahe, I am glad you told us this," he looked at Raki, "We, both, had no intention of claiming a breeder, as we knew what it meant for us." He turned his piercing eyes to her, a understanding and compassion that Cayla hand't expected to see, "The Kosak and Kushite do not get along, we've competed, fought and killed each other's people for years, but now...as you are on foreign ground, so are we."