Chapter Twelve

Terms:

Soki: Is the name for the Alpha of the relationship, some are born Soki and some are born Bazkida, at one point their was a divisions between the two as their were some females who only preferred this Bozkida, and Soki being the aggressive type would challenge and kill the Bozkida, but that time has ended.

Bazkida/Bozkida: Is the name for the Beta in the relationship. Often the beta could be in a relationship with the Soki way before the two ever find a breeder. The Bozkidas role is to maintain balance and could be see as a primary role. Also, the bozkida is seen as the second wall of protection for the female

Breeder/Me-ri-e, or Mir- Ri-E: the breeder is the centrel heart of the relationship, for woman are to be protected and cherished, they are made in the image of the great mother and bring forth the next generation. No matter the circumstance, a Me-ri-e is never to be harmed, though there have been Soki and Bozkida alike who've done so and payed heavily for their crimes.

There is a third kind, and fourth but these two are so rare, that my dear reader they will not be included as of yet.

Arrin ran through the thick of the woods searching for the princess

Arrin ran through the thick of the woods searching for the princess. Lifting the gown, he knelt so that he could search the crowd of running females. He narrowed his eyes, despite his female appearance he'd hoped to change back at this stage, but again the cubix didn't react.

"Zara!"

Lifting his head up at the familiar name, he stiffened and seeing Cayla and the Zara women racing towards him, he quickly stood moving swiftly and silently he made his way towards them. Reaching the edge of the woods, he squinted his eyes searching for threats behind them. He could see that they were being chased just like the other females. He'd been lucky enough in landing before the chase had begun.

Gearing himself up to run out to meet them, he stiffened when he heard a branch crack behind him. Whirling he lifted his hand with a rock, and winced when his wrist was caught by a larger hand. Narrowing his eyes, barely taking in the visage of his attacker he jerked his wrist down, twisting his hip he shot out with his leg slamming it in the person's side.

He clicked his tongue when he felt the toughness of the person skin. The stomach where his calf rested shook as the person released a powerful laughter. Jerking his gaze upwards to the persons face, his eyes rounded. The person was humanoid but curling golden horns, and blue skin definitely made him alien. Gold-slit like eyes narrowed on him, as the male maintained his grin, "You are a fierce breeder," he jerked Arrins arm resulting in Arrin to fall against him, the leg he'd attacked with falling. "You will do."

"I've no interest," Arrin growled, pushing away from the creature. He attempted to pull his hand from the other, his golden-flecked eyes narrowing, "Release me, or..."