Chapter Ten

Raki eyes opened when his slave suddenly quieted, turning he glanced over his shoulder. Her eyes were closed, she had her knees pulled up and her arms were crossed on top of them. Her breathing caused some pieces of her hair to ruffle gently.

He took this chance to truly look at her, her darker skin was almost a ginger color, while her dark hair he'd at first thought was simply brown, now he could see some copper in the light. He already knew her eyes to be fiery, rising he stood and walked bare footed over to the cage like part of his room. She wore pants like a man, and her shirt clung to her body.

Now as he watched her sleep, he could see this creature, this female was weaker than his own people, and the Kushite female, if there had been only a few remained and they weren't beddable. Reaching between the parting in the bars, he slowly let his fingers brush through the soft pieces of curling strands that hung from her hair. Oddly he felt protective towards tis defiant slave, drawing his arms away abruptly, he stood and turned his back to her. Clenching his hand by his side, his Bazkida, how would he explain it...either way, it was decided, and they would have to go through the rights.

Moving away he returned to his bed, in the morning they'd use the wormhole to arrive to the Alvarian air space. He would deal with it as he dealt with all things, directly...luckily he had as of yet claimed his Bazkida, and he wasn't sure his Bazkida reciprocated his own feelings.

Laying down, Raki allowed his thoughts to drift off and descended into sleep.

**

"Awake."

Cayla felt a hand on her shoulder, before she registered who'd it could be her body was roughly picked up. Letting out a yelp, she wrapped her arms around the persons neck, surprised and scared to fall. Her eyes wide, she jerked them up to the face of her captor. In confusion, she allowed him to carry her from her prison towards the door.

"W-where are you taking me?!"  She demanded, her eyes wide as she hadn't anticipated leaving the odd aliens quarters any time soon. But as the wall shifted aside revealing an exit she found herself being carried out onto what felt like a porch, wind whipped past causing her to tighten her grip on the male.

"We are home, my home," he said simply, turning with her. Cayla felt her heart thud in her chest as her eyes wide, the porch was actually a balcony that circled the outside of the ship. The planet in front of them, was glowing brightly. Despite herself Cayla felt her fascination, as the atmosphere of the planet below was mixes of purple and light green, nothing like her own, with occasional pop of bright blue.

Sensing her fascination, the Alien, Raki lowered her so that her bare feet touch the metal flooring. It was cold, but Cayla eyes were focused more on the sight before her, moving towards the railing hesitantly, she stretched out a hand and winced when her fingers brushed something like a force field.

She slowly moved her gaze from the planet itself to the universe, the stars were bright and sparkled with an odd blue like glare. And Two moons gave soothing light to them, her hands abruptly covered her mouth. Cayla couldn't think about anything other than that this beautiful sight, meant she was very far from home.

Closing her eyes, she bent her head, as she felt silent tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't breathe, her mother, her father, lowering her hand she turned and faced the large Alien who stared at her, his expression unreadable, seeming unmoved by her tears.

"I-I beg you, please." She lifted her hands, and rubbed them together, not caring that her tears and trembling lips showed her fear, "Please, return us... take me home. I beg of you." She bowed her head, her eyes hurting form how hard she squeezed them shut. "My mother, and...father, can't have their daughter not return, please~."