*Chapter Sixteen* season 3

A/n: like I said my lap top is attempting to die so... this is copt paste, no fancy ish kkk

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

_____________________________

"You want to defeat Jun-kai."

Cixi moved down the steps, her eyes growing brighter.

"You wish to please your king."

She placed her first foot on the landing.

"Then Fight!"

Before Raki, or Boshik could deny her accusations she was on them. The tip of her spear carving up the ground, where Boshik had just stood. He staggered back, as she swung the spear in a half circle so that it rested on her shoulders, her other hand was out, palm up. As she stared at him.

"Don't run, fight."

Once against she was moving, the pressure of her attacks focused and constant. Raki jerked his sheathe up, to block a strike aimed directly for his heart. Her hand tightened on the handle, and she twisted her wrist and shoved the spear forward harder.

With a grunt, Raki slid back before spinning aside to avoid his swords sheathe from breaking. He came to an abrupt stop, breathing heavily he looked at her his red eyes narrowed.

"Mirahe, I will not fight you."

She straightened from where she knelt, her hair falling forward. "...So? Are you saying you surrender then?"

"We will not fight you," Boshik moved up behind her. "We did not intend to abandon you, we were compelled to remain behind. We've no excuse! But know, that there wasn't a single moment where we did not think of you!"

Cixi-yao, didn't even take in his words as she turned lashing out with her foot she slammed it into his chest. The power of her solaria behind, the blow  lifting him and causing him flyback  and slam into the wall.

The air sizzled, Cixi-yao's robes seemed to float her hair darkening to a midnight black before their eyes, her skin paling to an alarming degree. Her hand tightened on her weapon.

"Fight," her voice was deep and growly with its command. She walked over, to Boshik and lifting the spear she brought it down on his hand piercing the flesh there with no emotion.

Her eyes narrowed on him, appearing like two glowing lights. "Worthless species, you were given this body as a blessing and you squandered it." She leaned forward, staring into Boshik's pain filled eyes, her smile carnivorous. "You are mere prey, to be eaten and spat out. Now, choose," she jerked the spear out of his hand, and with a flash of speed turned around in time to block the down wards slash of Raki's still sheathed weapon.

It shattered, the grind of metal filling the silence. His expression held both fury and pain, "You have finally made yourself known, creature. Release, our Mirahe!"