~Chapter One~ Season 2

Season 2 of TSTP start today! I know I promised 1/12/18 but some things came up, like Highland Fire 2

 Season 2 of TSTP start today! I know I promised 1/12/18 but some things came up, like Highland Fire 2...which is now available. If you follow me on Facebook you already know this. Out side of that, some real world thing needed handling, but here we are...the beginning. And like I side we are moving towards the second part of this fun and long ass book. So...Enjoy, Review...so forth, and so on. 

The chapters will begin again at 'one' and go from there. So don't be too unhappy...I need to know, if I took trixian one and two from amazon, and made it so you could download it for 99c, one any and all devices whow would be interested...let me know.

Anyway lets get started.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*Season Two*

~Chapter One~

Cayla avoided another lunge from Arrin. A slow smile coming to her lips, her body guard hadn't wilted at her challenge. Though she could feel the glare of bother Boshik and Raki she refused to wilt. If they took this form of freedom away from her what would she have left.

And while they may think she knew little of the repercussions from her actions. Cayla knew very well her display of graceful power would intimidate any who thought her easy prey. She already could feel the shift of tension from pleasure to fear.

The music became softer, and wit a spin she avoided another lunge and lifting her sword she spun it before slamming it edge down into the ground. The twang resounded, jerking a few who'd been mesmerized by her performance from their thoughts.

She turned so that she faced the king, lifted a hand palm down belly button height, she covered it with her other hand, and curtsied slightly. "King."

He looked at her with a weighty stare, so assessing in fact that Cayla thought for moment he was contemplating killing her. She released a sigh of relief, when he stood clapping his hands. "Excellent! Beautifully done!" He turned his pleased gaze to Rake and Boshik, who both stood to take his compliments, "She is perfect, I can see why you both refuse to bring her before, others." He smirked lowering his hands to his belt, "If I were a lesser man I would attempt at taking her from you both."

While those in the chamber laughed at his joke. Cayla felt a chill at the idea of her being taken away from Raki,or Boshik. She gave another curtsy, before she turned to return to their side.

He stopped her before she could, "Wait! What of your boon princess?" He said her title like it was a joke, and Cayla prevented herself from cursing instead she glanced over her shoulder and smiled beatifically. "...When I think of it I will surely tell you...sire." And with that she quickly faced forward and moved towards Raki and Boshik, who quickly wrapped their arm around her.