Chapter Nine

Her voluntary touching of his skin had shocked him, no Alvarian woman touched a male with invite. When her warms fingers had grazed against an old wound, he'd felt it throughout his entire body.

Now as she glared up at him, he couldn't fathom what courage she'd gotten to touch him so carelessly, it must stem from the courage she had to glare at him as she was doing. Did she not know he now had claim of her, he had seen no recognition in her eyes when he'd first entered, and no voice had been there to greet him. Instead she'd fought him, and refused to cooperate, even as she'd been ordered to remove his armor, and even when he'd been forced to threaten a beaten, she'd still jerked her hands from his.

How was he to breed sons off a slave that was refusing to follow orders.

So he'd been surprised by her approaching him first, her warmth was alien to him. A Kushite male had a harder time than the average Alvarian male in finding a breeder, often because of their brutish nature, so he did not hesitate in reciprocating her touch by claiming her lips with his.

Interested in seeing the foreign woman's reactions he kept his eyes opened, he watched as her own widened the Amber melting as her temper sparked. She lifted her other hand to hit him, releasing her chin he caught it. She made a noise, her eyes narrowing as she attempted to turn her face away he followed it, by released her right hand and lifting her easily he forced her back towards the wall.

Ignoring her hitting at his shoulders, she struggled against his lips her mouth opened to scream and swooped in with his tongue, tasting her, she tasted different from other females he'd laid with before. Her heat was growing, he could feel it against his cool skin, and instead as a discomfort it pulled him in.

**

She was pushing at the large alien, but he didn't budge his mouth punishing against hers. As she continued to struggle, Cayla could feel her solaria shifting under her skin, she fought to keep it under control but it wouldn't listen.

She didn't understand it, she couldn't focus his touch had been nerve wracking enough, but his mouth upon her's was causing reactions in her she'd never experience before. Her solaria had never went against her order, she was slowly relaxing in the large males hold, his aggressive attack had stolen her breathe away.

Her nails bit into his skin, as she tried to keep up her struggles, but soon she slowly lost sight of the glowing garnet that stared into her eyes, as her lids lowered.

He held her like she was nothing, she wasn't all that short despite how her uncles and cousins teased her, as 5'8, she was average height. Just as she'd lost all will to fight, he was suddenly no longer holding her, and instead was standing a few feet away.

Staggering at suddenly being released, she fell against the wall. His sudden abandonment, caused her to shiver her body was covered in a cold sweat. Blinking, she breathed harshly, her stomach rolled in protest, as if she'd just lost a loved one her chest hurt. Pressing the flat of her hand against it, she shook her head as she stared in silent terror at the male who was looking at her with an unreadable look.

He barked something, a look of confusion entering his garnet colored eyes, and he jerked his head to the wall, before it opened revealing another male.

Seeing him, Cayla retreated to the corner trying to gather her composure. She would need it in case something else happened, she couldn't let him touch her again. She pulled at her t-shirt, as her bare feet moved across the cold floor quickly.

**

"What is it, Fonso?" Raki snapped, annoyed at being interrupted. He turned his glaring is eyes on the tall man, who jerked his head down in a short nod. "What has brought you to my quarters during rest hours?"

Fonso, pressed his right hand in a sow of respect, keeping his head bowed he spoke lifting with his other arm, two ear pieces rested in the palm of his gloved covered hand. "I've managed to enter their language in our data-base, it seems their tongue is similar to the outlanders language, I believed you would wish to use these."

Glancing over at the woman, who had her back to them, and seemed to not be paying them any mind. Raki, gave a sharp nod to Fonos though the man didn't see it, and briskly he walked over to him, taking the ear pieces. "My thanks."

Fonso retreated, allowing the door to slide back into place.

Looking at the ear pieces, Raki lifted one and placed it on his earlobe where it clamped and a tail came out entering his ear, and he winced as is pierced the inner ear but after it grew numb.

Walking over to the woman, he didn't bother to speak as she wouldn't understand what he would say anyway. Laying a heavy hand on her shoulder her jerked her around, forcing her to face him. Lifting the ear piece, and pressed against her earlobe. She released a surprised squeak, as it clamped and then she preceded to scream when it entered her ear.

"What is this?!" She screamed, her hands scratching at her ears, "Take it off!"

Understanding her, he spoke instead, "It is meant to allow us to understand each other."

She stilled suddenly, her eyes widening suddenly she jerked her wide amber eyes to his face. "Y-you can understand me?" Then she jerked her eyes down, "I can understand you?"

He nodded, confused as to why she was shocked at their technology, many planets had the same. "It will be easier for us to communicate this way."

**

Cayla nodded, feeling reassured that he could understand her, so she straightened her posture becoming more confident, "Then if you can understand me, I demand you let me, and those, if you've taken them to, go."

He crossed his arms, his expression become blank. A stone way to not be moved, is what he appeared to her, "I will not. The women we gathered are needed on my planet."

"Why can't you?" she demanded, her eyes narrowing her chin raising a notch, "You can't just take us, there are people who were waiting for us, they will come looking for us."

"They can look, but they will not find." Raki assured her, "Our people stay to ourselves, it is a first time in many leagues of time since we've moved beyond our galaxy. It is most unlikely your people could find us."

"Your lying," Cayla denied, her chin mulish, her hands balling into fist at her side. "They will find something, and even it took them a hundred year they will come looking, my father will find me. I beg you it's better if you return us before that happens."

Done with listening to her threats, Raki shook his head, glaring at her. "Enough, you are now a breeder, and slave claimed by me. No more talk of a rescue that will not come." Moving towards her, he grabbed her by the back of her shirt. Ignoring her struggles, he dragged her back to the jail she'd been locked in. When he grew irritated with her wriggling, he simply bent down and picked her up.

"Put me down!" she shouted, as she kicked and batted at his back, "I'm telling you they'll come! You'll be sorry then!" He ignored her yells, and tossed her down.

Crying out, Cayla was surprised when she fell on something soft, glancing down she found herself laying on something like bed. He retreated after tossing her down, the bars jerked up once more.

Standing, Cayla ran over to them, and avoiding touching them she shouted after him, "Don't ignored me! My father is a very dangerous man, if you don't return me, it could lead a to a war with someone you don't want to fight with please!"

The idiot male ignored her, and pulling off his boots he laid back on his bed, and even as she continued yell, he turned his back to her. Soon she realized he wasn't going to listen to her, and she felt her stomach clench as a despondent took over. If he wouldn't listen to her, what would happen to her, the others...where were the other? Where was Arrin?

Tired, and her throat from yelling, Cayla moved away from the bars and settled on the mat. Drawing her legs in, she could only think about what she could do next. Was there anything she could do next? What had her sister done to escape, well," she rolled her eyes, her sister had, had a clearer understanding of where she was, while Cayla had no idea where she was, or whom she was dealing with. Groaning she buried her face in her arms, she could only sleep on it and plan something for later.

: