*Chapter Seven* Season Three

A/N: I said three...yep, I did that my head feels like moldable clay ugh!!! Thank me hahha jk

^^^ These pictures are like mood sticks, lol so you all can get vibe

^^ this song, is yummy 

Chapter Seven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The carriage rattled as it left the palace, Cixi-yao didn't speak. Her mind weighed down with the words she would speak once she met Arrin once more. She had to make it clear where she stood, she could not yet return home.

She had to close the door on the pain and suffering she'd endured in this place. This land rang with her screams of pain when she learned the child she'd bore laid dead at the bottom of a ravine.

The carriage came to a sudden stop, and still, she didn't move. Her breathing filled the interior, she was so far from the young woman who'd boasted confidence as she'd walked along the hallway of the first ship she'd ever flown on.

"Noble Consort?"

She tensed, turning her gaze to the lifted curtain. "We've arrived Mistress."

She nodded, rising she moved the front and let Min help her alight from the carriage. The surrounding area was somewhat rural, a single patched worked house leaned slightly left.

Pulling her hand away from Min, she commanded her retinue and servants to remain with the carriage.

"But, Mistres—!" "Stay, I must meet with my old friend, alone." She heavily added, not bothering check if they followed her command she walked along the well-beaten path to the front door of the house and lifting her hand she knocked twice. With a heavy pause in between, the door jerked open and she walked inside disappearing from sight.