*Chapter Nineteen* Season 3

A/N: OMG You all are crazy!! lmao #TeamRaBo #TeamRhanwei....who are you flexing for?!

who are you flexing for?!

The amount of love she'd received from her family was nearly too much.

After everyone had met, and said their peace, her father and the other males had disappeared somewhere in the palace that was being fixed and repaired.

She'd let the women away, into her personal quarters. She'd taken residence in the emperors quarters, which she had argued against but her brother, Jahen had ignored her.

"You have conquered this planet, it is now yours. The Alvarians, and Jun-kai have only survived because of your existence sister."

That had been the end of that, though she'd noticed a distinct exclusion from the discussion about the future of the planet. She hadn't once wished to be ruler, in fact death had been her goal. But, she knew her brothers had already gleaned what her true goal had been.

Taking a seat, she watched as her mother and older sister were seated. Min took a stance behind her, and she let her hand rest in her lap.

"I'm impressed," Urianna voice held amusement, and pride. Her blue eyes bright, and her red hair pulled back in an easy pony-tail. No matter how powerful her sister was, Urianna would always opt for easy fashion outside of court. "I'm a bit jealous."

"Jealous?" Cayla laughed, "Well, I assure you it wasn't all fun and games."

Urianna shrugged, as she took a small cake from the trey that had been placed next to her. "It's the nasty bit of being an Emperors daughter. Peril79 and disaster at every turn, but if you overcome them. The rewards are delicious." She released a bit of a moan, as she chewed on the cake. "This is amazing!"

"So, are you prepared to punish the criminals," Her mother asked, picking up her tea cup. Her lashes lowered, as she removed the tea cup top, and brushed it back and forth letting the scent carry to her nose. "You're brothers explained there were three kidnappers."

"...They should be punished." Cayla said, she flicked a gaze to Urianna. Her sister glanced up, and met it before her lips slowly stretched into a smirk.

"Mom, I think Cayla maybe infatuated with one of prisoners." She then titled her head, "or three of them."

"Cayla?!" her mother looked at her horrified, "Surely, you haven't gone the same wrought as Urianna?"

Sighing, Cayla thought for a moment that she didn't miss having her thought questioned.

"The male attacked a luxury cruise, harming and killing those innocent people! Surely, you can't, no! Want, to free them without them paying for their crimes against you, us and the families of those left dead on the ship."