~Chapter Six~ Season Two

A/N:...Working around Dusk...which is almost done! Stella's story will end soon.

which is almost done! Stella's story will end soon

* The Palace and her garb*

*Rhan-wei*

*Rhan-wei*

Chapter Six

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cayla was sorely growing tied of fainting. Though the reasons she'd tasted unconsciousness's could be blamed on others. While with her consciousness rousing once more she could ascertain that she wasn't dead.

She didn't want to assess her feelings about still being alive. What she didn't to be right now was negative. But she needed a moment to gather her calm. Only that thought was blown to smithereens when a cool hand pressed against her forehead.

Her eyes popping open, she jerked her head right meeting golden-flecked violet eyes. Flinching, she drew back from the person realizing that it was male who sat beside her. Scooting as far away as possible, she stared at him with suspicion.

"Who are you?"

He didn't answer right away, instead he picked up a folded cloth that had slid form her forehead. Laying it on the trey of a servant who stood, behind him. He waved the servant out of the room, once the servant had completed vacated the room he turned his gaze back to her.

"I am your owner...Rhan-wei." His voice was smooth, and coated with an authority found often in military man. It was oddly familiar, as her own brothers and elder sister spoke with in the same manner. "I won you in my father's competition, you are now mine to do with as I will."

Feeling a strange sense of deja-vu, Cayla stiffened glaring at him. "And what is it you plan to do with your new slave?" she demanded, daring him with her posture to touch her.

Rhan-wei assessed the bristling female before him. He'd felt pity for her and inadvertently had done his best in acquiring her. He hadn't fully thought over what he would do with her once he'd won her. The battlefield wasn't a place for a female, but it was the place he would be going to. He had thought of settling her in his home, with his first wife but knew that option would leave her to cruel hand of his wife whom he'd been forced to wed when he'd entered his teens.