~Chapter Sixteen~ Season Two

Chapter 16 _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cayla bit back her laughter as she listened to Rhan-wei chide her. As the Royal Physician left the room, warning to not over exert herself.

He stared down at her, his arms crossed in fully armor. The golden flecks in his eyes, giving his amber skin a brighter tinge in contrast. His purple hair had been swept up into knot, as he'd planned to go to the training grounds.

"You are stubborn," he stated with frown, "you could have waited another day to respond to the Royal Consorts accusations," he chided, leaning forward he pressed a hand against her warm forehead, "You do not listen, nor do you take care of yourself. I will order to servants to ensure you remain sitting."

Cayla did chuckle this time, brushing his hand away, "I am not an invilad I just need a few more hours of sleep, nothing else will happen. I hope." She tried to sooth him, not sure why. But she didn't want his last memory of her being bitter or angry. "Go already, you said you have men to train, I'll be fine here."

He growled, before pressing his lips to hers taking some of her breathe away. Rising he, turned to the Gwebi, "I do not know where you're Hwebi has gone, bring her to me once she returns. How dare she leave her mistress at this time," with the muttered complaint, he marched from the room.

As he left she inhaled his deep scent, so different from the burn of Raki's and sea spray of Boshiks, her solaria fluxed for the first time since he'd taken her. She wasn't going to let it, slow her down, she inhaled deeply letting it expand.

"Gwebi, bring me the trey on near the jewelry box," she commanded, her remaining close.

"Yes, Mistress."

The young girl did the task and brought the trey to her, upon it set to ochre boxes. With out pause, Cayla brought a hand covered in purple light, and with surprising speed pressed it to the girl's forehead. Her eyes widened in surprise, before they lowered, closing as she felt forward. Cayla caught her, laying her down she reached for the boxes that'd fallen from the trey. Picking up one, she opened it revealing the Semesah cakes. Picking one, she popped it in her mouth. After a moment the cramps in her stomach abated, and her temperature lowered.

Standing, she lifted the girl's legs and rearranged her before she started removing her robes, and quickly she took the girls outer dress. The ties were easy, and she was dressed in minimum time, moving to the window across from the bed she looked outside seeing no one, she easily climbed out, dropping a few feet to the ground she spotted the bag she'd hidden, and grabbing it she threw over her shoulder tying it into place, taking another circumspect look around, she turned facing the wall. Using her Solaria, she used it to climb the wall to the roof, pulling herself she laid flat when she heard noise of guards passing.

She waited counting to twenty, as she slowed her breathing and taking painfully slow steps she made her way across the roof, making her way towards Shun-wei's palace.

Not seeing the man, leaving the backyard where'd she'd dropped down.

**

Hak-bi, listened from her man and smirked nodding with pleasure. "Ah, so it would seem my father's guest no longer appreciates her lodgings." He muttered, satisfied.

"Ru-si, go to my brothers palace, and ensure that what you have seen is so, and I will go to my father and tell him my brother requested to he speak to him," Hak-bi shook his head, his eyes narrowing. "No, better, let us advise the guards that a fire has started in my brothers palace, use one of the lower servants, when it's discovered that the consort isn't there, then the search will begin." Satisfied at his plan, he smacked his hands together in glee at his plan.