~Chapter Three~ Season Two

A/N: So! Last night I was planning on updating, but as everyone of you know wattpad was down last night. I'm sure there was an issue with their server. Probably time they moved to a more powerful model, as there are so many new members lol. Anyway~, one! Check out my youtube channel, yeass darling...shameless plug.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Cayla glared at the blue skinned alien. Her eyes flicking to the sleeping child, the rolling in her stomach had ceased.

She took another forward only to be stopped when the blue man clicked his tongue.

"Ah, ah. Not another step...woman." His voice was unpleasant, akin to the whining of a cat.

Cayla squinted her eyes on him, as she balled her hands into a fist at her side. "...I'll ask only one more time. What. Do. You. Want?"

The male motioned with his chin at the soldier who held that sword over the baby. The man barely flinched as he removed the sword, and sheathed it. Now merely standing guard, his dead eyes facing forward.

Clearing his throat, the blue male flicked his long sleeves back, giving a brief glimpse of his thin wrist. And gathered his hands within the depths of them. A slick smile coming to his lips, caused a flash of fury to explode inside of Cayla. But Cayla wasn't so easily provoked. She wouldn't act until she had all the pieces to the puzzle.

No matter how her stomach kept tightening, at the scent of her son. For his sake she needed to stay focused, and remain emotionless.

"I am Rolo, the main servant to hi highness Shun-wei...the fourth prince of the Empire." He announced, in such a way that Cayla knew he wished for her to react with awe. But Cayla refused, she instead remained silent. Eyes focused on him, in a threatening manner. He cleared his throat, his lashes fluttering. "You have been taken by our gracious prince, and your son has been claimed by him for one purpose..." Let me guess—."

Cayla cut him off, crossing her arms. She had limited patients to stand around listening to the whining of a sycophant. "You and your— prince, want to use me as a weakness for my mates?" Seeing his look of surprise, she rolled her eyes. This was also a clear example of what the empire thought of their women.  Something about the man's attitude had smacked of condescending...so Cayla could quickly conclude the women here were probably treated like bobbles. "What makes you think that my being here, will stop Raki from coming and destroying you all?" she released a sigh, "I can't help but think about his personality, it doesn't seem likely he will leave your prince alone for taking me?"

"You have little faith in the tradition of the "shaga"." A smooth voice cut in, it was cool and held a ting of an amusement.

Cayla stiffened and turned around, only to take a step back on instinct. She cursed herself immediately for showing fear. Her father would definitely have had something to say at her show of fear to an enemy. The other male was tall, and his skin nearly red but like most of the males she'd met from the Empire it held a metallic sheen. His long hair, was distracting, as it appeared as if diamonds had rained on it and had gotten stuck. The long maroon colored robes added to it, but what was truly intimidating was his height.