*Chapter fifteen* Season 3

A/N: maybe two more 2morrow...hm..

Chapter Fifteen

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Cixi-yao looked over her court and felt a bit of pity for them. The old men were jostled, and frantically looking from her to the guards who lined the wall. They wanted to yell and call her witch, but her general Ino would prevent any such behavior.

"In our country the emperor lays, and distraught over our Crown prince," she let her expression turned saddened here, "It was with great thought he offered me this," she motioned to a trey one of the Eunuchs held, on it was the royal seal. A carved piece of gold, in the shape of a roaring dragon. "Great Father, has left the running of the kingdom in my hands till he returns to health."

"Emperor, Wang-Xah!" The minister lamented, lifting his cupped hands to the sky, "You have two sons, a woman ruling will bring us ruin!"

Lowering her hand to her lap, Cixi-yao lifted a single brow and didn't flinch when Ino slammed his spear through the Ministers stomach.

The man released a grunt before with wide eyes he went still.

Ino jerked the spear out, leaving the man to be dragged away by the servants. The others immediately looked from the blood that still remained, to Cixi-yao before they all went to their knees. Lifting their voices loudly, "Long live Empress Mu-Zhin!"

She smiled, the beads of her headdress swinging. "If you listen to me and allow the emperor to rest in peace our kingdom will flourish even during this period of turmoil." She looked at Ino, know he would follow her command. "I want all here to hear my edict!"

He gave a short bow, before going to his knees and the others all fell to their knees including their princes.

"I hereby command all of you to take the people of the capital and leave!"

Everyone kept their head lowered though they became confused, "Leave?" Ino spoke, lifting his head to meet the Empress gaze.

She nodded, her expression turning serious. "This is the last order from Great Father, for all the soldiers and the ministers to protect his people. We will lure the Alvarians here to the palace, and once here we will face them for the last time. In this effort Great Father, wishes the civilians and strongest warriors focus on protecting the people. All those who are not of fighting age, or ability must leave this night for the GuRin Mountains."

Ino stared up at the glowing female, her eyes were hard and her words showing only concern for his people. And he felt releife that he'd given his loyalty and his mens to her, he clapped his fist to his chest and lowered his head. "Yes, Empress!"