*Chapter Two* Season 3

A/N : So school, book release and training at work...life was very harsh mistress but she should be lighter in the coming days. Hold your wigs!

ChapterTwo ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You have been gone too long Noble son," His Great-grandmother said, she held up a teacup scraping the top along the rim to cool it. Her brow slightly creased as she continued thinking aloud, "It is startling that during your grief you've managed to gain yourself a Roran."

"I agree," He great-uncle added, his gruff voice softening when he met Rhan-wei's gaze. "I can understand you need to replace your lost concubine, but it would be prudent that you now so quickly give her a title."

Rhan-wei, who seated at the head on the slightly raised platform frowned. "I do not require more time, I've overcome the grief madness, and have returned and am ready to take over my responsibilities. Also, my Roran is not one who seeks titles and wealth, it is I who insist she takes the title."

Hearing this the two elders exchanged a look, one curios; the other skeptical.

Rhan-wei continued his tone firm. "Cixi-yao, will be my Ro-ran, and will be set up in the Ice chamber. She has her own servants, and will only require help with learning the ends of outs of our home. And Fu Clan traditions." He rose at this, he paused in front of Ur-chiou, who'd simply pouted through out his speech stopping before her, he reached and rested a hand upon hers. "I will be visiting you after my business is done with the steward."

Hearing this her features lighted up immediately, and she stood as he continued out, giving a slight cursy. "Yes, husband."

Rising she shot the elders a triumphant look, "It seems he has tired of his drab Ro-ran." With that tiny scoff, she left followed by her personal servant.