Chapter Twenty-six

Author:  A few announcements

Author: A few announcements...

1. The format of this story will changing a bit, I've decided that this story will feature four seasons. Each season going twenty-thirty chapters. The reason behind this, is to allow me time to plot out each season, while updating in the manner of a T.V show with certain dates.

2. I will continue season two after this chapter in two weeks. So the official restart shall be January 12th. That way I'll have new material ready to post, and you won't have to wait as long like you had to this year.

3. For all completed stories, I am planning on taking them down, cleaning them up and most likely publishing a few through After hours digital, a site that sells books in e-book format to the entire world. Which means no matter where you're from you can buy the completed, edited and perfect version and download it on phone, computer ( I prefer computer) and such. So for those interested in the "Trixian Series" I'll be removing my books at some point from amazon, rewriting them and posting them there. I will announce when I do this.

4. I may not post all the time, or update every day (I will be creating a schedule soon) but I see every post, comment and message. If you have a question don't worry about asking and don't hesitate.

5. If at any time I gave you a free sample of my book, for a review and you haven't done it yet. Pls send me a pm.

Alrighty!! that's all.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Once the were done with introductions, Cayla was drawn away from the king and Third prince. She wasn't clueless she known what she was doing. She'd insulted them, to make it clear she wasn't lying about her royal blood.

She couldn't help feeling a small humor as she'd never flaunted her royalty before.

Gripping Rorik's hand, she was lead over to the line of low tables that were situated in such a way so that the  middle floor was open to dancers who may enter.

Pillows were arranged so Raki and Boshik could sit next to her. Though they didn't really do that, she was seated more so in Raki's lap, as Boshik began handing her small treats to nibble on. It was quite luxurious but also a tad bit annoying. Especially when she spotted something that looked akin to white meat, and went for it only to have Boshik slide the plate a bit further.

"Savi said you muse eat more fruit and vegetables," he ignored her pitiful puppy eyes. "You are not eating only for you," he whispered.

She growled a bit, but rested back against Raki. "pft, what I crave is what my child wants."