*Chapter Eight* Season Three

A/N: Can't be all that fancy today, le sigh!!! 

chapter Eight

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Royal physician set his case of tools down, before he turned to bow at the waist to the Nobel grandmother. "I've come in representation for the Emperors good will to inspect the royal blooded offspring."

The Noble grandmother gave a short nod, her showing modest welcome to the physician. "We welcome you and are eager to have you inspect the coming child." Her eyes grew colder as she focused on Cixi-yao who stood quietly by the doorway. Her eyes focused down, and her hands gently gathered together before her.

"Noble son's consort will lead you there," violet eyes lifted and frankly met her stare, as a brow lifted in question. "I wish for her to also be inspected by you, as she may one day carry a child of Noble son."

Cixi-yao, didn't bother vocalizing the truth. Trixians can't often be impregnated by a partner outside of the claiming of their solaria. Though she'd been feeling better thanks to her choice of mating with Rhan-wei, it wasn't likely her solaria had given him full rights. After all she still had moments of tongue biting pain.

She kept her expression smooth and turned her eyes to the physician who quickly averted his gaze. "...Noble grandmother is right, I will escort you to madame and then you may inspect me." Turning, she stepped out her maid Min quickly joining her as she led the way.

The physician followed closely and surprisingly spoke, "The emperor wished for me to ask, if you are content here with the prince."

"Content?" She repeated softly, her eyes staying focused ahead. "I am grateful that the emperor thinks of such a lowly consort such as I. I am content with my place by the princes' side, he has been kind and that is all I ask of my husband."

After her softly spoken words, they continued towards Ur-choius courtyard where the doors of her room were firmly closed. Not entering, Cixi-yao drew back and gave a short nod, "I will see you after you have finished with madame." Turning, she left the physician to be led away by madams' servants.

She would greet him later, but she was more interested in speaking with said husband. Rhan-wei had returned from the palace, and she was sure he'd been spoken at length to by the emperor.