*Chapter Four* Season 3

A/N: Ooh we are going to be raw today....lol jk....who do you think I am

^^ Isn't he just pretty?!

>> Song

Chapter Four

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mistress, when will master visit you?" Min wondered allowed as she slowly fanned Cixi whose eyes were focused on the Go board before her. Her eyes focused on the white and black pieces, as she arranged to play an unseen enemy.

The black piece held between the tips of her fingers, clicked down as she turned her eyes back to the book with a detailed drawing of a game played by another player of the past. "I do not know," she said as she lifted her eyes from the board to the tree that held red blossoms. The sky above was a steady orange color, "he will when he is no longer busy."

"I hope that is wistfulness that I hear in your voice," A male voice spoke, pulling their attention.

Cixi took in Rhan-wei, his form as commanding and eyes just as probing. She steadily took him in, a part of her having felt lonely without his presence. She ruthlessly choked it, as she rose and moved around the table.

"Ro-ran, welcome Nobel son," she slightly curtsied before rising bringing her hands together before herself, "I didn't think you would be back so soon?" Her unspoken question, "Are you sure you should be seeing me first."

He reached out, taking her hand gently into his.

The wind picked kicking some of the fallen flowers up, one landing on her bun. His eyes went to it, before he dropped them to her eyes. "The doctor has spoken with me..." He trailed off, intertwining his fingers with hers. "Ur-chaou carries my child."

"...It is as we planned," Cixi-yao, said without pain. Her plan hinged on certain elements being out of her way, she sighed. Her violet eyes focusing on his face, "You may think what we do is cruel, but she will have her child and her thoughts will be on she or her, and I, can do what I must."

He frowned, his dark eyes piercing her even as she had to avoid the question there. "I will go to visit her now."

She pulled her hand from his, speaking over her shoulder she summoned Min. "Go, and bring the chest. We must go and greet the Ur-chaoiu."