Chapter Twenty-Three

The door to the library slammed open, causing all the men within to stiffen and jerked their eyes to it. Only for their fierce expression turn into confusion when they saw the Mirahe standing there, her cheeks flushed and her eyes flashing with anger. She marched forward, when her eyes landed on Boshik and Raki who stood in front, the long table that held a model of their entire kingdom separated them from her. Their soldiers who served under them, all straightened when they realized she belonged to the General and the War lord.

Her robes swept behind her as entered, her chin raised and expression fierce, "I've been patient," she started, her voice cold and sharp. "I assented to waiting for a feast, respecting your culture." She continued walking down the aisle made by the battle hardened man, not wilting as their eyes watched her march up to the table. She lifted a piece of parchment, a look of rage in her eyes open for all to see. "I will no longer be so kind," she gently laid the paper on the table, and lifting her hand she balled it into a fist and all felt the spike of force before she slammed her fist into the table. A loud cracking sound caused some to mutter and retreat slightly, as they watched in awed shock as the mammoth sized model of their kingdom split in half, before leaning over causing those nearest to run back as it crashed to the ground. She straightened her expression aloof, "Bring the women from my ship here." She commanded, before she whipped around her robes flaring out like wings, as she marched from the room, her exit has magnificent as her entrance had been.

Every inch the princess, she paused before she fully exited, "ah," she glanced over her shoulder, her eyes meeting the bright gazes of Raki and Boshik, "you will not be allowed in my chambers till you do so." With that last parting insult, she turned and left her entourage following her immediately.

Fury rolle off her in waves, she managed to calm herself long enough to ask Arrin about the older woman.

"She's been sent to the healer."

"Good," she sniffed, she continued on her way, "It's time that I explore this behemoth of a home, I will need new rooms as well, as my own private area. I think it's prudent that I get some space from them."

Arrin nodded, impressed by his princesses move. She'd showed her force and fierce nature, she must have realized that the people of this planet seemed to respond more to force than the tactical movements of politics, then again, the threat of denying her Saki and Bozkida her bed could have been more of a threat. His lips lifted, yes actually her threat of not sleeping with them was more likely of a threat than anything else.

"Have you decided what you will do with the prince yet?"

Her sudden inquiry, caused him to stiffen, "...Do with him? There is nothing to be done, my duty is to protect you princess."

She glanced at him, as they climbed the steps to the second floor, "And you are sure there is nothing you wish to speak to him about?" she stopped, forcing him to face her in the middle of the flight of steps, her brow creased, "You still haven't returned to your male form, maybe he's apart of the risen?"