*Epilogue/ One-shot*

A/N: That's right, I kept my word. Be blessed. 

A few months later...

Cayla was about to die.

Her body felt like it was under a crushing weight, her arms were pinned as well as her legs. She tried to shift but there was no hope. Grimacing, her lashes finally lifted for her to see the two arms crossing her waist and chest.

She struggled to lift her head, to see the legs entangled with hers. Giving a groan, she shoved the arms off her, and with a wriggle, she tried to back crawl to the head of the large bed.

With a sigh of relief, she threw her legs over the bed, breathing heavily she rubbed her shoulder, where it had gone numb. Glaring at the males who'd crowded her bed, Rhan-wei, Raki, Boshik and Ion.

No matter how much she lectured them on sleeping in their own chambers, they insisted for he safety they should all sleep in the same room.

For once all four had been on the same side, in comparison to their other conversations. They'd all agreed that she only needed on sleeping quarters. She'd joked she could flip a talisman with their name, but Raki had dispensed with he idea by having Boshik use them as target practice.

Her king had applauded them, she'd thought her loyal palace guard would agree with her. But Ion had become mysteriously aggregable to Rhan-wei.

She narrowed at the four, irritation growing. It had been 3 months, 3 months since she'd given birth not a single one of them had attempted to touch her. Sure, she knew they held respect even reverence for her but...But she needed released, her body was getting hot and instead of fulfilling her demands like proper male harem members they always were "called" to duty.

And she couldn't complain because they still had a lot they needed to do to be seen has respectable rulers.

She hopped up, and standing she contemplated them. Something would have to give, her lips curled in smirk she knew exactly what would get them moving.

**

"The Empress is what?!" Rhan-wei spit out his tea, his eyes narrowing on his eunuch servant by the name of An-ye.

An-ye bowed at the waist, "She seeks your council in choosing a fifth member for the harem."

"Impossible!" Rhan-wei, slammed this cup down and rose. His eyes narrowed, "Where is General Raki?!" He demanded as he marched out of his study. Rhan-wei knew Cayla loved him, if there was a favored male, he was it. But he wasn't interested in sharing her attention with another male. He'd accepted Raki, and Boshik due to their unfailing loyalty to his Empress, as well as the connection he felt to them due to her solaria, a single fight between them had settled it. Even Ion, had been accepted for his proven loyalty and even Rhan-wei enjoyed teasing the male, who was unaccustomed to the ways of the harem.

Leaving the Hall of Enlightenment, he luckily met an angry looking Raki. The male's hair was completely down, and his robes of deep rose, he'd obviously just left his bath. The strings of his hair attempted to circle themselves into a bun. His red eyes firey with anger, when he spotted Rhan-wei he rushed towards him, holding his sheathed sword. "Is this true?" He demanded. "Does she seek another male?"

He gave a short nod, "I've received her message to review the candidates."

"Over my dead body," Raki growled, his eyes narrowed. "Another male would complicate our situation beyond recognition."

"This is ridiculous," A voice nearly yelled from the other side of the garden, "A frazzled Boshik rushed towards them, "I can't! We've already you four, I'll be damned if I have to shove another males ass out of my face."