*Chapter Six* Season Three

A/N: I wonder internally how many readers have dropped off? How many are waiting till it's all done? And how many are still here? Lol, November is our goal end date.

^^^ Doesn't this make you think of Arrin, and Cayla? ^-^

^^^ But this fits the current Jun-Kai kekeke

Are you all listening to the songs? Because I love them lol.

Chapter Six

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"They are calling us to follow the two generals to the palace."

Celios said to his brother, when Shelby stepped from his room. They, and the other who'd joined the ranks of Raki's army had been moved into the barracks. It had made it easier for them to keep the communication between the UZARKS, and themselves. Though some of the aliens they'd been forced to room with had left a lot to be desired. Celios was still trying to get to serious looking Yasha mercenary to smile, so far he'd gotten only bruises from his efforts.

Jahen nodded, continuing on his way to the grounds below. The walked nonchalantly nodding to the others they passed. "Yes, I've already given the heads up to Anthony to see if he can give me scanner small enough, so we can get a layout of the palace."

"I heard the king has a few sons, one of which is currently out of the country," Celios whispered, glancing ahead in time to see his favorite Kosak. He waved, but the man flinched and turned around to get away from him. Saddened, he lowered his wrist. "I still haven't gotten the chance to garner exactly where Cayla is. On the other thing you told me to look into, I think we're found the first layer line."

"Good, we need to be able to threaten more than just then their lives, the destruction of their world would give them the necessary weight to surrender." They stopped before the elevator doors, their view of other islands of the land, "While the will of the empire to the Dahlia alliance approves of its destruction, father may wish to conquer it. It would be remiss in me not preparing for that possibility."