*Chapter Twenty-One* Season Three *Last One*

A/N: Its here!! Also, make sure you watch the ending youtube vid and well, pay attention to the subs. 

!!!THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOYING MY STORY!!!

Chapter Twenty-one

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As she walked back to her chambers, Cayla felt more than saw the many servants tripping to remove themselves from her sight.

She stopped, the line of servants and soldiers stopping as well. The sound of their feet coming together as one with a nearly crashing sound.

Min approached her, "Empress, is there something wrong?"

Lifting her head, she glanced over her shoulder she narrowed her eyes. "Where is the Hall of Glory?"

"Hall of Glory?"

Cayla nodded, "The hall for the Emperor, where is it?"

Min lowered her eyes, "The current Emperor occupies it—," "—Remove him."

Min flinched, at Cayla's cold voice. "E-empress?"

Lifting a single brow, Cayla faced forward once more. "Remove him, he is no longer the ruler of this country. Move him to the Dowagers lodges, he is retired."

With that, she continued forward. "From now on, we should make clear of who is in charge. Have my son, moved into the fourth prince's hall, the other children will be given ranks. Hav General Ino come to see me," She turned the corner, her head lifted not reacting to the bowing servants. "The Yasha Teen, I want him given quarters, and have Arrin explain the situation, and then move him with the rest of the children...tell him this, his name is Aries, tell him his saviour says so."

This time she wouldn't bend to anyone, she wouldn't make deals and she would not be a coward. Love had brought her to this place and love again, had taught how cruel the world could be.

And if the world thought to demolish, she would grasp it in her fist and crush it first.

**