*Chapter One* Season 3

A/N: OMG!! Here we are!! Freaking Season 3, I don't know about your guys but I'm not ready!! I am not ready to write Cixi-yao, Cixi is like Caylas alter ego. So for these chapters she will be called so. 

So, if you don't read the Authors notes you will be hella confused. Cixi-Yao is Cayla. OKAY!!!

On another note, I'll be going back to school on 13th so~~ this will make updating spotty, but be assured I won't stop till we are done. I was laughing because someone was like, "Hurry up and update" and I was like kiss my teeth. 

Brilliance takes time, respect the process. 

Other than that, All I can say be ready for long chapters about Raki,Boshik and the over throwing of Alvaria...lol guy stuff. 

Anyway, you know the drill. Review! Comment! Vote! all that and a bag of solaria. 

Enjoy, muah!!

^^^ Fucking Love the Drama and Sparkle

Chapter One __________________________________________________________________________________________

Before Return to Capital

Cayla laid unmoving on her bed quietly staring at the ceiling of the small cabin. She'd remained this way for the last couple days. Her body having lost its ability to do anything other then breath. Reality and dreams mixing, and morphing, never remaining the same.

In her dreams she wandered, searching for her baby only to come upon a river of red. She could never bring herself to cross said river, instead she always fell to her knees wailing and soon she'd awaken, only to find that the reality was worse than her dream.