Chapter Twenty

________________________________________________________________________________

The moment her fist had connected with Raki's jaw, Cayla had regretted it. Now she stared up at the grinning man, feeling her solaria shifting under her skin like a snake ready to strike. How could she have been so stupid?

She'd basically given a summary earlier that morning on why, she shouldn't attack them. And already she could feel the effects of her actions as she felt her cheeks heat and her pulse increase.

Raki stared down at her in a horribly masculine way, that caused her body to clench in excitement. She mentally cursed attempting to retreat but he was already on her. Large hands grasped her up by the hips and hoisted her, closing the space between them in an instant. Her body leaned into his, her nipples were already hard, and his chest brushed against them in just the right way that caused her skin to prickle.

He observed her red-eyes taking in everything, ignoring the way she was glaring down at him. "Your body doesn't fight me, but...you do." He observed aloud, holding her form up with one arm he brushed her hair from her face. As his eyes focused on her lips, causing her to lick them. His eyes narrowed with lust, "I would not taste you without your permission, but-," he grinned, "your body is giving me permission so openly," he met her angry stare, "Do you concede?"

Boshik who'd remained quiet watching a the Mirahe and Raki confronted each other. Weighing whether or not he should insert himself, but the question was answered when Raki turned her so she looked at him, "Will you surrender to our hands," he chuckled, looking up at their female, "It would be far more pleasurable for us all if you do so...Princess?"

He'd asked her question hadn't he? Sadly, Cayla's brain wasn't exactly hers anymore she'd been slowly strangled from within by lust, need and her own imagination. Like a fog her clear thoughts had departed, and as she'd stared down at Raki, her glower had turned into an  animalistic focus. Her eyes were narrowed on his lips, and as soon as he'd stopped flapping them she dived with a growl.

Raki was taken aback when she attacked him, her lips capturing his. She didn't hesitate as she drew his bottom lip with her teeth. Her fingers kneading into his shoulder, like kitten claws, as she pressed her chest into his. Her legs widened so she could wrap them around his waist.

Her skin was so hot that Raki felt sweat accumulating between them as she grabbed at him.

Quickly overcoming his shock, he buried his hand in her hair and pulled her closer. They sparred with lips, and teeth. Raki wasn't intending to let the little princess win this battle. He was the general and he'd never lost a battle, as he held her she lifted her body grinding against his.

He jerked his head away from hers, and stared into dark-purple eyes, and his eyes widened when she licked her lips liked she'd eaten her favorite treat. She slowly turned, her nose sniffing the air before her eyes landed on Boshik, who was shocked by her sudden change; she pushed against Raki, forcing him to let her down.