Authors Rant...sort of.

I have noticed a few comments pertaining to the scene where Raki and Boshik state that Cayla is not only their princess but her slave. Now, I don't know if anyone else noticed the title of the story but this line is where that stems from.

As an African american female, I am highly aware of everyone le*gasp, but not to sound flippant, but that's not the point of the scene at all. Majorly it's supposed to emphasize their intention, or obsession of her as a person. Basically saying, "There was nothing before you met us."

I won't retract it, or change it. After all she is a female who was kidnapped, and following the logic of the story and their current environment she is a capturde human,"Slave" as we've all been dragged through the ringer of slavery history in school, I'm sure there is someone who would happily wish to "educate me" as someone tried to do in my inbox, but let me be clear, I write what I want, not only that. IF, and I mean IF you're a long time fan you also know RAPIST don't get away with anything in my books.

If anyone has read Urianna's story, they would be heavily aware of how I deal with the males. So, no I don't go with, "Ah, I love my rapist, and we'll live happily ever after." If you think that, your a new reader and don't know me, as an author, at all.

I said...this story would be long, which would mean I'm going to drag every tear, sigh and cry of pain from these characters. I'm going to wrench hearts, demand payment with blood and shatter your perceptions each time.

So, I'll urge you now, don't judge this story with your limited awareness of my story telling capabilities.

Also, I believe I've made it very clear that while Cayla is functioning and able to make judgement, she has not once said, "Okay, I'm fine with what you did to me." I won't have her pick up a chair and throw it, but she is not only dealing with her body having been taken, she's dealing with her solaria recognizing these two man as her mates. Even if the very idea makes her want to scream, she couldn't even fully accept, or think of the child in her belly. She, as princess, cannot be reckless and do things that would endanger herself, Arrin and the women that were captured along with her. So there is a limited circle that she can work within right now.

So, please do no dismiss this story as a "Rape fic" because it's not, and please do not become overly sentimental over the word "Slave" as it will appear allot due to the format and plotting of this story, trust me if you're outraged by those things, you won't be able to deal with the pounding later.

This is not a rant fest, but I want to make certain things very, VERY clear. I've had few people come into my inbox, and try to preach to me. Let me makes things very short, I'm twenty-seven, I've been writing what I wanted for twelve years, if you guys can't handle this story I can take it down, and work on it for amazon...it's up to you.