|Johnny|

You and Johnny are about 14 years old

It was spring, the nights were brighter though the air was just as cold as before. Along with the winds brushing against trees, your humming could be heard. The smile couldn't be wiped off your face,

"Da, da,da ,da ,da" You spun a little,slightly bumping into him. "You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss." You giggled dreamily and peered toward Johnny. He smiled looking around the park, he avoided making eye contact.

You felt your heart stop for a moment, quickly you calmed yourself. You matched his paced and stayed silent. Though you watched him, with soft eyes. He raised an eyebrow and looked beside to you,

"Why are you looking at me that way?" He asked, his voice wasn't mean or annoyed. But more nervous because he already knew.

"Johnny, why did you ask me here? You call me saying you'd walk me around the park, but then what? You style your hair, give me your jacket, yet you stay so silent," by then you stopped walking and waited for an answer. He wrapped his hand around his neck and sighed dropping his head.

"Gee, Y/n I just...I get so I don't know..." He looked uncomfortable and still wouldn't look up at you.

"Nervous?" You replied to him. You sure hope that's what he meant, you feared deep down maybe he didn't like you. He shook his head, "Then what is it?" You asked softly, he groaned at himself then stood up straight.

"I just ain't got much experience with girls. I don't know how these things work I'm new at this. Jesus, I haven't even kissed you" he laughed at himself but got embarrassed quickly. "I'm sorry," he sighed again. So many things were going through your mind, but one thought above all. Maybe Johnny's never kissed a girl.

You look back at him. He had walked out a bit and stared out into the park facing away from you. Your skirt drifted against your legs softly, your hair brushed against your shoulders. The smell of Johnny's cologne lingering around. You slowly made your way to him, and placed your hand gingerly on his shoulder and faced him.

"Johnny look up at me," You whispered. He did, his eyes were shiny and gentle. You ran your free hand up to his arm and draped your hands over his shoulders. A small smile grew on his face as he placed his hands on the small of your back.  You relaxed your shoulders and closed your eyes with a small pout in your lips. There you allowed him to kiss you,

It surprised you when his lips pressed against yours. It was quick, but oh so sweet. To your surprise, he pressed his forehead against yours, and his grip on you got tighter. You felt so secure, and your face flushed. You let out a laugh and hummed the same song as before. You lightly scratched the base of his neck. He scrunched his nose and smiled,  slowly leading you side to side.

"You must remember this..." You whispered as he gripped your hand from his shoulder "A kiss is just a kiss..."