Sodapop

I walked with Pony to his house we had a project to do for English. Pony and I were good friends so it wasn't awkward  Pony kept talking about school and I was getting annoyed. 

"Come on kid we just got out!" I say groaning. He smiles and laughs

"I am one year younger than you and we are about to work on a SCHOOL project," he says and Chuckles. I smile and ruffle his hair.

"Come on Pone let me have one joke." he slaps my hand away as we reach his house. We walk in and he leads me to his room. We work a bit but mostly fool around I grabbed one of his journals named "Thoughts" I giggled as he chased me around.

"Cherry Valance is quite the looker!" I read dying of laughter

"Y/N give it back!" he yells pinning me down on his bed. 

"Pony! Come -on -please!" I squeal as he grabs the notebook and begins tickling me. I was so out of it I didn't notice Soda came in until he scoped Pony off me. 

"Oh come on Soda she was just about to give in" he whines as Soda drops him on the floor. I smile as I get up and fix my hair.

"Thanks, Sodapop, I should get going see ya later Pony," I say grabbing my bag but he takes it from me.

"Here let me walk you home," he says flashing me a stunning smile. I smile back and nod

"Don't get her pregnant Soda I don't think Darry would be too happy about that." We Both look at a laughing Pony. I blush but then even more after Soda puts an arm around be leading me out of the house. We continue to walk talking about music and school.

"I am too dumb I couldn't pass anything," he says looking down I shove his shoulder lightly

"Come on Soda you aren't dumb your smart and sweet your really charming and clever..." I look up and see him staring down at me in shock. I smile my cheeks heating up a bit I shiver from cold an watch him put his jacket on me. 

"Thank you," I say he puts his arm around me again

"Thank you." He says with a big cheesy grin but that soon goes away when we hear a roaring car engine. Soda grabs me a pushes me behind a tree. we watch as Darry's old beat up truck passes by and stops in front of us. he rolls down the window and we here his rare laugh

"You should have seen your face Soda!" He yells Soda sighs and storms out from the tyree.

"Come on now that wasn't funny!" He says I giggle as I walk from behind him. Soda looks back at me and smiles and charges towards,e picking me up and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Soda put me down!" I squeal 

"look who's not laughing now." he puts me down in front of my doorstep. I smile with my hands on his shoulders. "We should go out sometime," he says running a hand through his hair. He hands me my backpack while he strokes my hand. 

"Yeah, we should," I say kissing his check. 

This one is kinda long I know but it's Sodapop! ;<3 that's a kissy face.

   -Gigi