Dallas

You have a stutter Becasuse Billy slays. If you do have a stutter or get offended by this then I'm sorry.

You sat down at the edge of the booth waiting for your friends. You looked down playing with your fingers.

"No friends I see," you looked up and met dangerous eyes. Dallas was laughing at you, his friend with blonde hair giving you a sympathatic look.

"I-I'm-" he cut you off.

"'I-I' what? Cat got your tongue?" He laughed, your cheeks burned red. You just glared at him. Then you looked down and shut your eyes tightly. You hated when they teased you! You hated your stutter! Tears were about to spill.
"What's up with her," Dallas asked him friend.

"She has a stutter Dal," I heard him whisper then he walked away pretty angry with him. I've seen him around school. His name's Ponyboy. Dallas stood he tipped his head back and groaned. "Shit," then he looked at you. He sat across from you and tried to smile. "I'm sorry, if I would have known I wouldn't have said that," he explained. You nodded quickly not meeting his eyes. He looked ashamed and ran a hand through his hair then folded his hands in front of him. "You know...you know you can talk to me, I'm not going to tease you." He said. You rolled your eyes. "Hey, that was different. That was before... you know,"  you just stared at him in disbelief. There was no point in talking, he would just make fun of you more.

"One vinilla milkshake," A waitress chirped you smiled as she set it down and left. You reached for it but Dallas snatched it away. You glared at him and he smiled.

"Talk to me babe," he said, you frowned and tried to reach for your milkshake, He swiped it away again. You glared at him then got up and grabbed your jacket. You slipped it on and put the money for, well his milkshake on the table and you marched out. "Wait! Let me at least pay for it!" He called You just kept walking. While outside he caught up with you, and turned you around handing you your money back. "Talk to me please, I said I was sorry." He pleaded you looked away. "C'mon kitten," you couldn't help but smile.

"What d-do you want me to say, D-dal!" You giggled, he smiled so wide you were shocked.

"That was cute," he said. You blushed and he slipped his arm around your shoulders. "You're cute, and I seem to think you would look even cuter sitting across from me sharing a milkshake," you giggled and looked up at him, you could not help but melt at his touch.

"Al-Alright, one milkshake c-couldnt hurt," he smiled and lead you back to the dingo. Your friends were there but they didn't say anything but smile. You and Dallas became more serious and anytime someone would talk crap about you and your stutter, let's just say he would take care of it.