The Gang on New Years

Getting Ready for a New Years Party at Bucks

Ponyboy *Tying his shoes*- " So, I'm planning on Kissing Y/n tonight at Midnight," 

Dallas *Drowning himself in cologne* - "Kid you're like five years old come on. I'm kissing her tonight," 

Two-bit *Tucking in his shirt* - "Who says any of you are gonna be kissing her? None of you can even get her to crack a smile. What makes you think she'd kiss you?"

Sodapop *Coming out of the bathroom zipping up his pants. With no shirt*- "Who says we don't make her smile," 

 *Flashes Two-bit with a smile and starts flexing*

Steve *Comes up behind Soda and punches him in the stomach* "Now don't get cocky Curtis just last week she came into the Dx just to watch me fix her car,"

Darry *Buttoning his shirt*- "Yeah, Because I gave her a ride but got called into work early and she told me to leave her at the Dx. I wouldn't have minded taking her to work with me though, what do you say Steve? I think she'd like to see me working hard too," 

*Winks*

*Steve Winks back*

*Darry uncomfortably looks away*

*Steve Winks again* 

*Darry buttons his top button tightly*

Soda *Laughs and punches Steve's shoulder*- "What about You Johnny? You thinking of kissing Y/n tonight. I mean first one to get to her kisses her,"

Johnny *Blushes*- "Really?"

Sodapop- "Yeah Bud all you gotta do is get to her first and ask her," 

Johnny *Slowly gets up* 

Sodapop *putting on his belt* - "Shoot kid I didn't mean now-"

*Johnny Runs out to Bucks*

*Sodapop follows with no shirt and the rest of the gang run out most of them with no shoes on*

*Darry gets into truck*

Ponyboy-"Let me in Darry I'm your brother!" 

Darry- "GeT aN 'A' oN ThAt TEsT AnD mAYbE I WiLL!"

*Drives Off*

Happy New years

I decided not to do a "Newly Dally" This year because Each Part of my dally Parts are one year apart from each other and the next one will take place around the time the book does and I want it to be special so expect a Valentines Day one it'll probably be like "LovlyDally" Or "LoveyDally" If you have any ideas for the name comment! The first word before Dally has to end with a 'Y' and has to do with Valentines Day! Thanks for an Amazing Gold year, 2018 was cool but...thank u, next.