Holiday Stories

Ponyboy:

"I'm sorry again

"I'm sorry again. Thank you so much for coming, especially since it was in the middle of...well, our date," his face reddened. You smiled, trailing your fingers over the children's desks.

"It's no problem. I think it's sweet you care so much about these kids." You smiled, he shrugged.

You looked over the classroom, it was small but warm and inviting. It was missing something though,  you gasped. Ponyboy looked up from his work,

"It's almost Christmas. And Mr.Curtis There are no decorations," you pondered. He looked at you confusingly. Not even an hour later, you both drove in with bags of Christmas decorations.

After prying him from his grading, you managed to get him to help decorate. You both laughed; your voices booming through the elementary classroom.

Each child got a bar of small chocolate on their desk. With a little ribbon on it. The lighting was dim, and he took a chocolateof off from it's place, taking the ribbon off. He opened his arms out, gesturing to you to pull your hair up. He tied the ribbon gently over your hair. He smiled and planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Merry Christmas, darling," he whispered. Sending chills down your back, you smiled

"Dido, Mr.Curtis, " his whole face reddened, and you pressed your lips to his. He kept you very warm that night.

Sodapop

He took your hand, leading you under a street light

He took your hand, leading you under a street light. Your heart was beating by the second. For one, you were so close to him. Secondly, you could be caught any second. It was Christmas morning, very early, in fact, it was midnight. He picked you up late Christmas Eve, and you painted the town exchanging gifts.

He parked a block down from your house to not wake your family. They couldn't imagine you with a greaser. But, yet there you were in his arms. A Christmas song was playing softly on his car radio. It was just you two. He was so romantic the way he talked, his thoughts, and even the way he walked. His head dipped under to your neck, and he planted soft Kisses.