Darry

Y/N POV

"Don't you Dare leave!" I yell as Darry storms out of the house. We got into a fight about... I don't  even remember. I was going to chase after him but I'm done doing that if he wants to leave then he can. Sodapop sat next to me and put an arm around me when Pony asked me questions.

"What happened?" He asked I shook my head looking down. Soda's grip got tighter as he tried to make me feel better. I look up at Pony's worried eyes and smile.

"I don't even remember." I managed to squeak out. He gave me a sympathetic smile back.

"He'll come back. Ain't that right Soda?" Ponyboy asked worriedly. Darry's been gone for four hours....four and it was two in the morning. Soda looked up at Pony than up at you.

"Y-yeah hone he'll come back." I stared him down and see that he got nervous. Sodapop Curtis was only intimidated by you and you only.

"You hesitated," I said staring straight into his blue eyes which shifted between Pony and 

"No I-I didn't," he said.

"You hesitated," I said then got up Grabbed Pony's jacket from the couch and walked out. I felt the boys follow close behind and I knew they wouldn't stop me. I run to two-bit's house while Pony got Johnny, soda came with me since he said Johhny and Pony can take care of themselves.

"What's up?" Two yawned. I glanced down at his Mickey mouse underwear and he covers himself running back inside. I glance at Soda who was laughing he stopped when he saw me. 

"Hey, we'll find him it's going to be okay." we grabbed two and then Dallas explaining to them what had happened. I felt horrible what if I lost him. Finally, after an hour, we decided to check out a bar and sure enough there he was on the ground in front of the bar passed out he had cuts and bruises he looked bad he was hurt.  Dallas grabbed some random guy from the collar of his shirt and all he did was point at Darry asking him what had happened.

"B-Bar fight" The man put his hands up in surrender as Dallas dropped him

"Darry!"

Pony's Pov

The look on Y/N's face when she saw Darry really scared me. It showed me how much she loved him and that was the scariest thing to me. What you I do if the woman I loved went missing? She must have felt terrible. The guys managed to carry him to a hospital. How could someone hurt Darry he was super strong nobody could get at him. there must've been more than one. 

The next morning. 

Y/N slept with Darry after they patched him up he got hurt really bad and was knocked unconscious. The gang stayed over too but took the waiting room instead of on the extra bed. We all walked over to see if he was awake and we caught a glimpse of something horrifying.

"Come on Darry, please. I need you, I love you. Please wake up. Dare-bear?" She whispered that last part she looked broken. Dallas motioned us in and she stopped and gave us a sympathetic smile but you can see the sadness in her eyes. It was the most heart breaking thing to see a woman crying over a man who was fighting to stay alive especially if he was the man she loved. just then darry started to move and grunt. Y/N jumped on the bed and looked him hopefully

"Darry?" she asked his eyes fluttered open and he smiled once he saw the women he loved.

"Hey gorgeous." we all smiled once he said this but nobody talked for we were all just happy he was alive. Y/N was now crying she stopped and slapped him.

Y/N pov

I slapped him hard

"Don't you ever scare me like that again!" I yelled he stared at me shocked but then I kissed him. It was the most passionate kiss ever he kissed back but I pulled away and slapped him again.

"You hear me!?" He nods quickly and I pull him into another kiss Holding onto his head kissing him aggressively. " you're so stupid." I mumble into it.  

"I know." I pull back and hold his head. He looked so hurt like he regrets running away.

"You're so stupid. What would I do with you Darry!" I say crying. I kiss him again. Forgetting the boys were even there.  "You're so stupid"'s began to turn into "I love you"'s as I kissed him. Finally I stop and play slap him one more time.  Darry chuckles as I giggled kissing his cheek and lay next to him as the boys come and greet him. I lay there with him never wanting to let go(; We took Darry home and he had to rest so I lay in bed while the boys came and checked on him every once in a while.

Darry's Pov

I kept thinking about what Y/N did. She slapped me then kissed me, slapped me then kissed me. I made her feel so scared and I felt terrible for how much she missed me.  Soda and Pony came in with the rest of the boys. I knew they were supposed to be checking on me but they were actually checking on her.

"How's the kid?" Dallas asked I glared at him "Young lady" he corrected she was older than him but he always saw her as a kid sister which made me happy that Dallas wouldn't hit on her.

"She's okay, I really scared her huh?" I asked staring down at her.

"Yeah." Pony says "She really loves you."

   -Gigi