Two-bit

It's raning like crazy where I'm from. I was listening to this song while driving home from school.I randomly came up with his imagine while skipping to 3:28 of the song.

You finished off your milkshake while Two-bit chugged down a beer, he wasn't drunk so he could drive, you looked around the dingo one more time as your eyes drifted back to Keith. He balanced a straw on his nose, you laughed at your friend and admired him. You were in love with Keith Mathews. You finally could say that to yourself without doubting it. He raised an eyebrow at your staring, you snapped out of your trance.

"You okay, doll?" he asked,

"Yeah Two, I'm sorry I was just thinking," you quickly explain, he gave you a charming warm smile.

"Don't stress it. I don't mind a pretty lady staring at me," You blushed and smiled, looking down at your fingers. You felt him watching you almost as if he was staring, you looked up and quickly his eyes shifted away. Sometimes were absolutely sure Keith had feelings for you and you nearly went crazy thinking about it. One day he'd be all over you, holding you close and making you laugh, the next day he'd be silent and stare at you with loving eyes,   You heard a lot of little thumping and looked out the window it rained like crazy. Two-bit quickly put money on the table and stood up running his hands through his hair, "Ready?" he asked, you nodded standing up as well, you were nervous to go outside it looked really cold. Two-bit took notice and put his jacket over you.

"No, Two it's fine really," You state taking the leather off, he frowned and stopped you.

"I rather I get sick then you, Kitten," he said, you blushed as he put it on you again, and you shrugged it on.

"Thank you, Keith," you say genuinely thankful, hr gave you a sweet smile which made your knees weak. You guys began to run out to his motorcycle. You stopped and just enjoyed the rain. All the stress of Two-bit, school and just life flowed away. He looked at you like you were crazy, he sat on his motorcycle waiting for you to get on. You decided, fuck it.  You loved Keith life was too short to think about what could be, You didn't sit in the back of him like you usually did you sat in front of him facing him, he was shocked and scouted back to give you more room. You smiled and laughed feeling the rain, he couldn't help but smile up at your happiness. You looked down at him and connected your lips to his, you were beyond glad when he kissed back. Water trailed everywhere around you and your bodies. He held onto your hips as you took control holding his head as you roughly kissed him. You disconnected your lips and met his soft but wild eyes. 

"I-I'm in love with you," he said talking over the rain, you felt your whole body warm up by those five words. 

"I love you too Keith," You said, his eyes went wide and he tipped his head back and howled. You laughed, closed your eyes and put your hands in the air again letting the rain take over. Two-bit smiled and laid his head on your chest, His wet hair making him look like a puppy. You snaked your arms around him and held him close as he listened to your heartbeat. Completly overwhelmed by the magic of the moment you forgot it was even raining.

I hope this made sense and you liked it. I was going to make it longer, but I like it like this. -Gigi